Happy new year..

The lights were everywhere..

Music and decorations..

Colors so beautifully giving life to each thing it touches, people wearing them especially as celebration, to the new years festival!

"There's nothing wrong with a one sided-crush, right?"

"Ooooh~ Yuzuha-chan has a crush~?"

The female jolted upon hearing the voice, her face turning white as she backed away, making you laugh as you grinned widely "S-Sora???" Yuzuha's face turned red 'w-wait..NONONONONONONO!!' she slapped her face with both hands "yo~" Shinichiro joined "hellooo" haru grabbed into your hand "huh? A crush?" Klutzy let out a puff a smoke, turning after noticing your group stopped "who's the lucky one?" Tsukishima chuckled too. 'IT'S SORA HERSELF!!! WHYYYYYY???'

You, Shinichiro, Haru, Klutzy and Tsukishima came along together.

"Sootaaaa!" "Lunaaaa~ Maanaaaa!" you instantly ran to the little girls, they were carrying Hina with them who smiled brightly at you, you crunched down to hug them tightly before greeting Hina "they stole my Hina.." you noticed Takemichi reach his hand behind in defeat. you got busy you didn't notice Yuzuha round kick Hakkai.

"What about me?" You pouted at the voice with smile before looking up at the boy "like always? Y'know I don't forget you" you got up wrapping your arms around Mitsuya's neck as he hugged you around your waist, "glad you got better.." you mumbled, your grip on him getting tighter as nodded before slowly letting go.

"Oh! They got Ema here" Hina pointed as you and her ran up to its store, not noticing when Tsukishima grabbed into Mitsuya's shoulder making the boy's soul leave his body "aaah! Taka-chan is dead!!" Hakkai ran away..

You grabbed an Ema and a pen, taking a pause to think of your wish, "what are you gonna wish for?" Haru leaned in but you hid your Ema "if you know! It won't come true" you huffed and shook your head as she whined.

You scrambled on the little diamond shaped board, before you heard yelling making you look up curious, "Blondy's at it again" Klutzy pointed as you looked up, not noticing your friends digging their faces into your wish.

You saw him run to Chifuyu, Baji, Kazutora and Peh, before the cat boy threw something that made Takemichi run after and yell for.

Smiley, Mucho, Tobio and Katsuki were also there, but also curious at why Takemichi was running in panic around the festival.. but it looked fun when everyone was running, with you ahead so they joined too

🍀:"WAIT FOR ME! MY EMAAAAA!!!"

"Your Emma!? What do you mean your Emma??" You saw Emma from afar, with Mikey and Draken. "Oh you mean this?" The short boy showed the treasure but as he was about to finally hand it to Takemichi, the crowd began to cheer.

"10 Seconds toll new years!!!"

"Let's jump together guys!" Mikey suggested as you all gathered, even tho the adults, Shinichiro, Tsukishima and Klutzy stood far so you can guys can have your moment, an admiring smile decorated their faces, so pure at the sight of their families standing by each other..just looked so beautiful..

You turned to find Baji, Kazutora, Chifuyu and Peh hold into each "Three!!!" Then Emma, Draken, Manjiro, Takemichi and Hina "Two!!!" Mitsuya, Yuzuha, Hakkai, Luna and Mana "One!!!" And finally you...

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!"

It felt magical, fireworks lightning the sky, your friends, your family surrounded you, their happy cheers like melodies that relived your heart..you were here...you were really here...

I hope to become a hero who can save everyone. Hanagaki Takemichi.

Your feet touched the ground after that, it felt like you were back to earth after you traveled the universe. You would've wanted to live that moment again and again, but after all, being rare is what makes those memories special and life lasting in our brains...

You all began to run around to try games and enjoy the fun after that!

"Awesome Peh-yan!" You threw your fiat as the boy shoot the last balloon popping it, winning a prize of a small little kitten, he looked at it before he turned to you "Path always wanted to get you sum like this but he was too dumb soon.." you stared at it before smiling and taking it gently.

You tagged his clothes as he bend down, time stopped, everyone began to go slow, before movement went back to normal..

All you did was kiss his cheek, but for him, it was better than the whole world...

You couldn't stay for long as you kept in mind that weird letter, so you began running to that tree, it was one of your favorite spots to sit under...with Senor especially...you met him there..

But as you made it, you running legs went slower and slower, your eyes widen as they began to shake left and right. You fell to your knees right in front of him..

Reaching your hand..and touching his cold face...

"Seno.." you mumbled weakly, "O-oi Seno..!" you shook him a little, "yeah..yeah I-I'm still here.." which he actually responded too.

His bloody hand held your as he rubbed his cheek into your warm hand, enjoy the warmth he'll never feel again..

A flower..covered in blood was in the other...

"F-for you" he tired to pick up his hand, but you instantly held it "What happened??? Who did-" "c-can..can you come..closer?" His voice is weak so you did what he asked.

"At least I found you..Mahal"

You couldn't understand what he meant, but his hand was slowly slipping from yours.. before his breath stopped..

"Seno?" You muttered, waiting for a response, yet nothing...

"Seno!" You clenched to his clothes trembling, tears streaming down your face. You couldn't let him go..not even him, he was enough story...he followed here too..he didn't leave you..

"AKU YOU FUCKING MONSTER-"

"I'm gonna miss you too.."

I wish to attend my friends weeding, where I get to see all my family standing with me. Sorachi Yamazaki