Beach day

The cold breeze, the refreshing air, the sunlight that lit up Japan...brings back memories..

You held tight into the bike handles, pushing them. The bike moved even faster, getting on the same level as Draken who yelled happily excited to see the shining blue ocean from afar "ocean time!!" you both did a turn smoothly, his yell made you chuckled and look up the bright sky who was clear 'the 14th of August 2003 actually came' you told yourself recalling the date 'I'll definitely save you! Shinichiro Sano!' you promised yourself a smile making a way on your lips as you took a deep breath.

"she is so cool" laughed Mitsuya looking at your back as Pah agreed "hey! Let's pick up the pace!! she'll be way ahead if we continue like this!" But the fat boy soon whined at the slow speed they were going with "we can't. Remember?! Cause he's too slow" answered the purple haired boy as they all stopped and turned to him even you, placing a leg down to stable the bike "he wouldn't listen" you told them pushing the handle as you captain finally made it "Mikey!!"

"Listen Mikey how long you gonna keep ridin' that moped? You're our leader too just switch out for a bike already" placed Ken his hands on his hips, talking with an annoyed tone yet you know he only wanted the best image for his president which made you smile "this is fine. You talkin' trash about my precious ride?" Looked at him the blond the usual silly look on his face.

"HEY HEY HEY!! THE FUCK IS THIS?!" Sudden yelling irrupted your conversation, a group wearing the same uniform, obviously a gang, who began trash talking to you, "Tokyo Manji gang? Never heard of ya" one spoke, sparkling an idea in your head.

You got off your bike, making all eyes gaze at you confused, different emotions, especially your friends who were you about to get to motion when you pulled your hand out of your pocket, about to throw a punch? Slap him? Whatever is it, they were ready to fight after they just insulted them "hey look! They even got a cute chick with em!!" The guy laughed, until your extended him your hand, his eyebrow twitched while your friends froze pulling back their fists.

"I'm Sorachi, Acting leader of Tokyo Manji gang, you must be-" for a gang, being known is a pride they take, just saying their name is enough, and you were about to feed their ego even more, before Baji could stop you "sorry...who are you guys?" You scratched your cheek, an innocent grin that send everyone into the fifth heaven. "THE FUCK?!" One yelled standing up, but you wouldn't budge even if he had his bat, "YOU KNOW WHAT?! HOW ABOUT I TRASH YOUR LITTLE MOPPED?!!" He was furious "what's wrong with him?" You turned to his friend, making another vein pop out of his head, and before he could pull his bat..

"Put a finger on my street hawk...and I'll kill you"

You all glared at them, eyes of demons like they could tear their souls with no regrets, these kids were something else huh? Yet your enemies put on a proud brave face and scareted away still leaving their dump comments "It's all Mikey's fault for ridin' that moped" said Draken turning back to his president..

As you all went back to the road, the bikes sounds echoed through the streets as it was quiet calm for a day like this. You kept a low speed to keep up with Mikey it was still annoying "hey come on! At least we can spend more time together" you tried to lift up the mood only for your words to fall to death ears.

He suddenly stopped..

"I'm out of gaz" he announced, "I thought you filled it up yesterday as I told you, right?" you stopped the bike again placing your hands on the handles to rest a little "huh? This is terrible!!" Placed the blond a finger on his chin looking away like he was thinking deeply, lost in thoughts and let's say it didn't end well..

Turned out the idiot got lazy and forgot..so it ended up with Baji having to fill it up after a game of rock, paper, scissors while you all continued your way with Mikey taking Baji's bike in the end..

"Woooaahhh!! Beach tiiiime"

"Let's go Mitsuya!!"

"Aahhh~!! Now that's what I call an eye candy!"

Tapping on the blond's bare shoulder, Mikey turned to you almost done taking off his jacket as he noticed you haven't changed yet "what's up?" He raised an eyebrow as you helped him put on the cloth again and buttoning it up "I'm worried about Kei" you looked away not wanting to show your concerned face, but your friend took it and chuckled "all right let's go get him"

Cheers filled the air, a yell of excitement was stronger as the male went with his full force to the bike but to his disappointed, Baji jumped in taking the hit instead "lay one filthy hand on Mikey's precious ride...and I'll murder you" Keisuke grinned proudly not showing any signs of weakness to his enemy

"Never...show you're hurt?" Baji raised an eyebrow, kicking the unconscious guy on the ground as you turned to him with a grin "mhm! Never show them if it hurts or how it gotten you weak!" You stood up dusting your hands as the rest of the boys looked at you with shining eyes "as long as I'm here! All of you will stand on your feet! never fall down during your battle...okay?" You side eyed them turning your back "heh.." Takashi followed you "I'm too stupid too understand but I guess I'll listen to ya" Pah ran after "Soratchi.." While Baji's eyes shined with proud at you, a big smile decorated his lips..

"Never fall down during your battle...okay?"

Those words...are similar..

"Shinichiro Sano..."

"Wakusei?"

"Never fall down during your battle..okay?"