A hero

"I will eliminate anyone in my way"

"Did you know, Mikey..If you kill people, that makes you a bad guy...but if you kill enemies, that makes you a hero"

"Hold him good and tight" you were about to get up to help Mikey, but Kaoru came out of nowhere and grabbed your hair from behind before smashing your face to the car rooftop before pulling you back, you could feel a liquid roll down your face with an aching pain "sit back and watch" she mumbled into your ear, your eyes went wide open when Kazutora collided his metal pipe into Mikey's head, blood splattering everywhere "let go!" You grabbed Kaoru's wrist but before you could do anything a sharp object poked your neck "it's your fault too, don't think you're completely innocent" her words was confusing you even more "maybe if you didn't interfere into our lives, it would've been all just fine, I would've saved Mikey, Wakusei would've been alive, Shinichiro..Toman...Valhalla...everyone would've been fine.." She gripped tighter into your hair "what are you talking about?!" Your voice was hard to hear because of Kazutora and his hits "you ruined everything for me, for them, it would've been me who they loved! I should be in your spot! Who would save them! Not you..why do I have to sacrifice it? Why can't I get my happy life and ending?" your body gave up and you just stared at Mikey.. 'my....fault?' you gasped for air, registering Kaoru's words. Draken moved to help you and Mikey only to be held back by Hanma, "two versus one? That's not fair~" while Seno was taking care of Hayato and Magasaki..

"To become the hero...I will kill the enemy" Kazutora shot another harsh hit to Mikey's head "kill the enemy?" Yet the blond still managed to talk, glaring right to Kazutora's soul "is that why you killed Sora's brother?"

"y/n-san.." The gentle voice got your attention, rolling from your laying position and sitting up next to Emma, you noticed her tears and trembling lips "do you...do you think w-well have another chance?" the blond wiped her tears as she had to watch her brother beat up Takemichi "maybe.." You shrugged, bur deep down you were hoping you would.

"Y/n.." "Y/n-san" "Y/n" "oi Y/n" "Y/n~" "ugh..hey Y/n" "fucking hell.." Shinichiro, Emma, Draken, Baji, Izana, Kisaki and South..the seven stood in front of you making you look at them confused "Please.." Shinichiro bowed down "if we ever get a second chance" Draken took Emma's hand "make sure to save everyone" Baji walked up to you "I don't think it will be possible for us to remember" Izana smiled "but if you do, if we ever meet again" Kisaki looked away "I'm not doing this shit" while South just walked away..

"PLEASE! SAVE EVERYONE!!"

"SAVE EVERYONE!!"

"SAVE EVERYONE!!"

"save...everyone.." "Huh?" Kaoru looked at you confused, she just heard you mumble but before she can react, your elbow slammed to her jaw making her let go and sway left and right, "you don't understand.." Your eyes made her fall to her butt as she gasped for air, she was ready for your attack as she closed her eyes shut but it never came.

You jumped from a car to another, eyes fixed on Mikey's figure who stood unconscious after beating Kazutora and his two 'allies', the moment you made it, Mikey's body gave up and you managed to catch him "I got you..I got you, Manjīro.." you placed his arm over your shoulder and let his head rest on it, you could feel his shaky breath on your skin as you patted his back "So...Soratchi.." you could hear his weak voice as he pushed his body and hugged you "stay with me Manjīro, don't you dare close your eyes" you cupped his face and pushed him so you can look at his eyes "you're gonna be fine, I promise just don't close your eyes, no nap time, stay awake" you instructed him, the boy can barely hear you, his foggy eyes could only show him colours.

"Hey! Mikey took a knee!" "Think he's tired from losin' too much blood?" "Isn't this the perfect time to take him and Yamazaki out?"

"FOLLOW ME!! WE'RE GONNA CRUMBSTOMP THEM!!"

You could care less about the crowd that came your way, Kisaki was going to show up any moment now along with Baji. Takemichi looked around panicking, getting pushed around as he called for help but everyone was being held back and attacked "HANMA! YOU A GODDAMN ZOMBIE?!!" Even Draken was frustrated..

"YOUR HEADS ARE MINE!!!" Just when a masked guy was about to hit your head with a bat, he was punched by none other than Kisaki.

Your eyes landed on Takemichi who was in tears, like he wasn't believing what was happening until your eyes met, you gave him a reassuring smile and he gulped "KISAKI!! GOOD WORK! I'LL LEAVE MIKEY AND SORA TO YOU!" until the blond turned to Draken who complimented the tanned skinned boy, "Is it too deep?" Kisaki turned your way and pulled out a handkerchief, before he can move, Baji came out of nowhere and slammed a metal pipe to Kisaki's head sending him flying..

Baji's eyes glared at Kaoru, making her shake as she backed away and almost fell of the car "BAJI BEAT DOWN KISAKI!!" a guy yelled out "is he okay?" you could hear Baji mumble so lightly it was barerly a sound "I hope.." you muttered back checking on the blond, but when you looked back, you only saw Kisaki's vice captain.

Your vision went black and you found yourself gasping for air, if Kaoru just didn't have those brass knuckle, the hit would've been easier to take, but when you opened your eyes again, you slowly opened them and looked around, only to find Kazutora gone.. 'Keisuke..' you instantly turned to look at him hit Takemichi with his elbow yet the blond wouldn't let go.

"Wait..the one that kills Baji-kun isn't Kisaki. It's Kazutora-kun" when Takemichi remember, his heartbeat began to race and hit his rip cage, he can even hear it. But a sound of a motor bike was stronger, echoing through the entire battlefield as everyone froze in their places. Until Hanagaki felt himself being pushing slightly..

"BAJI-KUN!" A boy yelled out jumping from a car to another as fast as he can..throwing his body in front of the raven haired boy and the blond, until the sharp object pierced through his skin..

*Shrink*

"YAMAGISHI!!!"

You instantly yelled out with a shaky voice, your eyes wide open, body trembling in Mikey's hands as your breath quickened, Kazutora pulled te knife out, causing the injury to gush the blood out, Takemichi let go horrified and Baji wanted to punch the short male in front of him. "CALL AN AMBULANCE! HURRY!!" Draken ordered, while you were on the edge of wanting to go to your friend, you weren't sure if you should let go of Mike, "don't...worry about me" until you heard him whisper "go make sure he's okay, I'll take a small nap.." you hesitated a little, but you felt him let go and you got up, running to the four boys.

"Dammit!! The hell did you come from?!" Baji shook Yamagishi who laid on the ground gasping for air, his hand holding tightly to his stab wound while Takemichi could only stare in horror and confusing, Kazutora's hand was gripping so tightly to the knife until a hand took his and gently took the knife away making him flinch and look up

"Sh-...Shinichiro-kun!?!"