faith test

"Sora-chan!?"

"Captain!"

"Mahal?"

"Huh? Sora?"

The four boys, Yamagichi, Takemichi, Seno and Kazutora looked at the girl surprised. You stood between Baji and Chifuyu a protective hand infront of the blond as he had a beat up face, while Baji's hand was scrunched in a tight fist.

Under your foot...was a passed out Hanma, Seno gave him one look then rolled his eyes "what exactly happened here?" he took a few steps ahead demanding some explanation "well missy here inturapted in the middle of the test and refused to stepway. Hanma tried to stop her but the idiot got his skull cracked probably. You take her Kazutora, isn't she your childhood friend or somethin'?" Chome explained stuffing his mouth with more chips 'Childhood friend?' Takemitchi's breath hitched hearing that the latter looked up to you, taking a cigarette out you put it between your lips lighting it up as he placed his hand on your shoulder "c'mon Sora let's get you home" he tried moving you but you didn't budge "don't treat me like some sort of crazy person" you ran your hand through your hair pushing it back "you know how much I hate fighting in skirts" you inhaled the smoke letting it's small cloud come out slowly pushing down the anger "Yamagichi get Fyu. Sorry Kazu but I can't let you hurt my members for a stupid test" you turned to the boy, eyes finally meeting as he carefully scanned them he missed those eyes so much, he went lost in them for a few seconds...

While your vice quickly followed your orders, putting the blond's arm over his shoulder helping him up "thanks...Yamagichi" he breathed slowly trying not pass out, letting his blood drip down.

"What's...going on here?" Hanagaki finally spoke, it seemed like he is the only one that didn't know what was happening.

How did Kazutora know you..Is he your childhood friend!?

Why was Baji beating up someone?

Who is this poor guy?

When did you come here?

"What do you mean? It's a test if faith"

"Move Sora.." Baji also stepped closer "make me dumbass" you grinned letting a puff of smoke "you know this might have it's consequences right? What will your gang say? With you showing such bad image" Seno got closer taking the cigarette from your fingers to his move inhaling it, eyes looking down at you "heh. I don't know you tell me" you snickered sarcastically, an annoyed tone in your voice as you took back your cigarette placing it between your lips a small fog followed.

Feeling something grab your feet, you pushed it down crushing Hanma's scalp but his grip only got tighter "get up Hanma!" Seno ordered walking to his place next Chonbo a guy with complete shaved head, yet a design was across his face like a scar, he took some chips from Chome.

Getting pushed from your leg, you jumped a few steps as Hanma got up not letting go cracking his neck left and right and rolling his shoulders "not planning on falling down princess?" his gaze turned to you, a wide grin from ear to ear decorated his face as his hand began to tighten on your feet but you only reacted by clenching your jaw.

Pulling it suddenly with the tall boy, he followed, his grin not leaving until you pulled him by his collar making him bend so he let go "I never..fall down" you pushed away from your face.

He let out a giggle of a maniac, "Kazutora!!" he then turned to the boy "yeah?" he answered a smile on his lips "you ready?" the golden eyes boy could feel his body fill up with thrill "yup this guy and the other one are Takemichi Hanagaki and Kazuchi Yamagichi. Toman newest members. Yamagichi specifically being Sora's vice captain" at those words the blond looked horrified his heart beating fast in his rip cage.

Taking Chifuyu in your embrace, you wiped his cheek as he layed his head on yours to rest "you guys will be fine. I'm here after all♡" you gave the two an encouraging smile as they nodded stepping away from you.

"WE WILL NOW SUMMON A WITNESS!!" Chonbo announced as Hanma jumped in his place, in the middle between Chome, Chonbo and Seno. Along with Kazutora, all those five represent the gods of Valhalla, the reason it's formed and is standing on it's feet. The strongest fighters and the most terrifying members.

"One of Toman's founding members! The first division captain Keisuke Baji!!"

"He claims he wants to abandon Toman and enter the ranks of Valhalla" Shuji opened his arms, his strong voice echoing through the arcade surprising the others.

"One of Toman's top brass wants in Valhalla? And leave that chick's side?"

"Ain't that a bad idea?"

"No. This is fuckin' huge!!" They started to discuss with each other.

"Enlisting Baji will aid us greatly in crushing Toman but there's just one problem remaining..he might be one of Toman's spies"

"It ain't a shitty movie for us to send spies! We will win anyway? Why would we spy on you?" you spoke raising in eyebrow letting the stick fall down crushing it with your leg, making the blond next to you let out a chuckle.

.

.

.

Hanagaki could only watch in terror, the cheers around him, your sad look, Yamagichi trembling next to him.

"Wait a minute. Baji-kun you helped found Toman alongside Mikey-kun, Sora-chan and the rest, didn't you!? Why are you betraying them?" He looked at the black haired boy but his gaze was on Kazutora.

"The seventh founding member.." Kazuchi mind's finally clicked, mind taking him back to where you told him about Toman, collecting the points together....

The name Hanemiya Kazutora...

Baji's will to help a stranger..

Kazutora being called your childhood friend..

His hatred towards Toman..

Kazutora...is the seventh founding member!

With that Baji looked up "like he said..the guy next you. Kazutora. Was a founding member"

As he began telling the story, you smiled to yourself. Oh back when you were younger, you made memories you could never forget, gathered a family who will stand by your side. All of you ran wild like nothing was holding you.

"Wakusei was probably the strongest person I met I bet Sora got he strength from him!"

"He died though.."

Hanagaki flinched recalling what the blond said to him when they first met 'Sora-chan's older brother..' he turned to you pity burning his heart 'because of these two guys!!'

"Let's go" you ordered as you started walking with the boy, the two followed, a lost gaze in your eyes as you recalled that day...you didn't even get to say goodbye or tell him how much you loved him...

"Hanagaki! Sora! Give Mikey this message!!"

"A week from now. On October 31st. Our final fight. In the abandoned cart lot. Valhalla vs Toman"

You smiled hearing those words, turning your head a grinned showing your teeth eyes closed, making the boys around you blush.

"We'll be ready by then" you spoke.

"I can't wait to have you guys back when we win..."