welcome

"isn't that Tobio-kun!?"

Hanagaki's voice echoed through the place earning him some scolding and sshhs from other people as he apologized, yet the sitting male ignored him like he was deaf paying no attention to anyone or anything but the book in his hands; reading it like a robot dead eyes with no life following the words.

"Hey Sora isn't this part well written?" Tobio showed the book to completely nothing, like he was reading it to someone.

Takemichi's heart ached of pain when he heard his voice, he was asking you...he was..reading it for you..

Suddenly, a hand touched Tobio's shoulder patting them but he didn't react "we are sorry for your loss" Naoto spoke with a soft tone, pity burning his insides "loss?" he closed the book "I didn't lose anything" he placed it down.

Sitting infront of the male, Naoto's cleared his throat while the other boy could only stare at the empty seat next to Tobio.

"Do you need anything?" he tilted his head curious "we-"

"We just wanted to check on you! We didn't see you at the funeral so we came to see you" Takemitchi cut off his partner's words "funeral? Hey Sora did someone die recently?" he said your name again..

"Uuhh..I..I meant Hayato's funeral" but the moment that name came out of Takemichi's mouth, Tobio froze "you met him..you mean Hayato?" he asked leaving the two males confused "you better leave Japan as soon as possible Hanagiki Takemichi...you are in danger" Tobio stood up taking the book with him "let's go Sora.." he walked away; the two had no chance to talk no more information or explanation they just started at his skinny body that turned around the corner as he took out his phone that ranged "what is Yamagichi?" these where the last words before he disappeared completely from their sight.

'wait.. YAMAGICHI!?' Hanagiki finally recovered from his shocked state when he heard his friend's name

"Do you think...he means I'm the next victim?" the older boy gulped the lump stuck in his throat "judging by what he said and what Ryuguji told you...Kisaki is on a killing spree" Naoto answered his own fear and panic messing his thoughts he tried to organise, but everything became more complicated...

Opening his eyes, warmth ran in his body, small drips of water touched his skin gently as he tried to recognise where he was 'a bathe house' his mind clicked

"Boo!♡" suddenly, Mikey jumped infront of Takemichi scarring hin successfully as he yelled suprised.

"M-Mikey-kun!" he looked at the male infront of him, as the boy laughed "stop with the childish action" Draken's voice spoke "look who is talking!"

Walking outside, the boy scanned his surroundings, Mitsuya along with Smiley, Mucho and Peh-yan all looked at their president proudly with smiles and grins but the captain of the fifth division as always wasn't "geez Mucho smile a little" the peached hair boy laughed but the older only rolled his eyes walking back to his bike.

"Wait what is happening?" Takemichi looked around confused demanding explanation, Mikey turned to him with motivated eyes "we got new members to recruit" he smiled at him "the captain of the third division and a the vice of the 0 division" Draken explained side eyeing the short boy feeding his urging eyes of who these members where.

"Where is Sora?" Smiley asked pushing the engine into letting a loud sound that echoed through the dark streets of Tokyo, Hanagiki flinched hearing your name sitting behind Draken "she said we will find her at the Shrine she was getting her new newbie" Mitsuya explained.

'New newbie? I wonder who is it? I wonder who Sora is doing?' wondered Takemitchi eyes looking empty to sky wishing to see your face reflect on them or to hug Hina she always made him feel better, he was aiming into a becoming the top guy in Toman starting of the third division; he completely forgot about the vice of Sorachi's division who is still an available position.

Will he get it?

Many people fought for that position, yet no one got it, why?

Was Sora being picky? Or does she had someone on her mind already?

If yes? Who is it? It must be a strong person with great fighting skills and connections that will help for her division; after all who joined was only the best of the best!

Magisaki Tobio, with his beauty and charm was an easy person to talk to and could read people like a book! Which helped him find out if the person was lying or telling the truth. He has great reflexes and always comes back on his feet but isn't a strong fighter.

Hayato Kongo, a terrifying living creatures with incredible strength; he was the string between the 0 division and the fifth as he was part of both, he would beat the traitor or who was spying on the gang then leaves the rest to Mucho and Sanzu.

Sorachi Yamazaki of course, the captain and the president herself; a walking angel earth as people would tell about her. She can gain other's trust easily but not in a manipulative way that's why she is someone you can go to if you need help or heard someone plotting something, her connections go all over Tokyo to Kyoto; and her brother's past as one of the biggest delinquents helps her even more.

These three where the most important members of the division as Yamagichi said to Takemichi, why didn't Tobio or Katsuki get the spot?

Arriving to their location, other members bowed down showing respect.

"Are you sure you want to do it?" you spoke to someone on the phone not noticing your friends had arrived "alright...if that what you want I'll stand by your side just take care okay?" you asked them worried before saying your goodbyes.

Turning you were met but the huge hug of Takemichi who wrapped his arms around you tightly "just..let me stay like this...please?" he muttered hardly, tears dripping down his cheeks as you hugged him back rubbing his back 'something must've happened to me in the future..' you thought curious about it, your heart ached at his shaking body who rested in yours, his soft hiccups that ringed in your ears "hey..what's wrong?" you wiper a tea cupping his face in your hands but he shook his head letting go "it's nothing..I'm just tired" he scratched the back of his head but you only huffed squeezing his cheeks more "are you really okay? It's not good to bottle it up" you looked at him deeply "I am and why do you guys like to do this?" he asked making you tilt your head confused "you and Hina what's up with you guys and my cheeks?" he explained as you let out a giggle "it's just they are so squishy and soft!" You giggled finally letting go "let's go! We got a meeting to begin!"

As you sat on the stairs, you listened to Mikey who talked about the last fight, the conflict was surprising with an injury who was yours, it still ached from time to time but it's healing you were stronger and can handle worst! Anything for your family..

But finally it was your turn to talk, "c'mon Sora-chin! It's your turn" Mikey bowed down reached his hand out walking back "why thank you" you smiled at him then turned to the crowd infront of you, air flew around pushing your hair back as you scanned the faces of your fellow members all shining with motivation, all burning with the victory the claimed against their enemy.

"Now..for almost 3 years, Toman stood together, we welcomed members and lost a few but we stood strong together" you spoke with a strong tone, your voice filling the air with power and care "for 3 years I looked in each of you and studied you all and even my other friends, for 3 years my division remained with no vice to take charge when I'm not available, to take care of you guys and get me your news when I'm not here with you" your eyes landed on Takemitchi who gasped "I need someone who is passionate about the world of delinquents! A well knows name among them too! Someone who is always curious yet know everything"

"Everyone! Please welcome the new Vice president of the 0 division.."

"THE INFORMATION COLLECTOR! KAZUCHI YAMAGICHI!!"