Big news

"Look at him" you place a leg over the other after you sat down the stairs, a proud smile decorating your face "hm? Wow, he looks badass huh?" Draken, who was next to you, turned to check what was all the muttering was about, as you both watched the blond boy walk between the crowd of your gang with a determined and brave look..

When the boy made it to you both, you looked up eyes meeting Takemichi's who smiled "doesn't suit you at all!" Draken crossed his arms with a big grin on his face "I know right? Totally feels like someone dressed me up!" The blond blushed and scratched the back of his head "and Sora-chan, you also got a new uniform!" At Takemichi comment, you nodded before standing up and down a quick spin "looks cool! Right?" You threw him a peace sign and he gave a thumb up "anyway.." Draken spoke sending a harsh slap on the boy's back making him yelp "once again. Welcome to the Tokyo Manji gang" the tattoo boy smiled "yes! Thank you very much!!" When Takemichi bowed you reached out ruffling his hair chuckling "the pleasure is ours but now.." you turned and began walking up the stairs "the meeting will start!!" Draken announced.

Takemichi's eyes went wide open upon seeing the people walking behind Mikey. Hanma, Chifuyu, Baji..and Kazutora, Toman's uniform looked amazing on them, you saw Mikey smile when he noticed you and you waived at him "today's meeting will be a bumpy ride" Draken sighed..

You sat down next to Mikey like usual as he spoke "bloody Halloween.. Valhalla's 300 vs Toman's 150. Despite the overwhelming disadvantage..you all held on your own an claimed our victory" filling the curiosity of the members as your eyes scanned them "Shuji Hanma, vice leader of the gang we defeated has a message for us about Valhalla.." at Mikey's words, the latter walked up with the usual bored look on his face "Shuji Hanma here. From Valhalla. Valhalla has never had a leader, so...in the wake of our defeat, we're joining under Toman's banner"

"VALHALLA IS NOW AFFILIATED WITH THE TOKYO MANJI GANG!!"

Those words was enough to change the looks on the members faces, from shocked to excited, they began cheering making you smile and you got up "somebody helped to connect our two gangs. It's all thanks to him that this happening at all, step forward..Kisaki Tetta!!" You crossed your arms, eyes meeting the boy who walked out from the crowd "Toman's getting big, we weren't able to get into such number without you.." your words made Baji clench his jaw and his fist and at the corner of your eyes, you noticed Takemichi tremble and his sweaty face, it's like you could read his mind as the look on his face only said 'I failed..' "but...getting big doesn't always mean the best! We got new members and you're welcomed but if any of you plan on turning on any of the members whether it's a leader, a captain a vice or a division member..you're dead" your glaring eyes made Kisaki step back before he nodded "good..with that being said, we also got more news~" you suddenly grinned, all the pale faces went from blue of fear to pale at your sudden mood change "we almost lost an important member but thanks to our new one..we didn't" Mikey's eyes traveled to behind him where Yamagishi was coming "sorry for being late" he bowed down before getting up with a huge grin decorating his face.

"YAMAGISHI!!"

"GLAD TO SEE YOU DOING WELL MAN!"

"WELCOME BACK!"

The gang cheered for him and the boy's face turned red "the day Kei-chi left, he declared his quit to Toman and left his place as first Division captain empty..so that's a matter that needs to be discussed.." you turned your head to look at the three boys "right?" You watched how Kazutora was clenching his fist so tight as he walked behind Chifuyu and Baji, head low "despite all that happened, despite all the new members that joined us. Today I would like you to welcome someone really special" everyone's eyes focused on Kazutora who's eyes went wide open and Baji patted his back pushing him forward "go get them..tiger" he whispered and Kazutora flinched before gaining his composure "Everyone..Today we introduce one of Toman's founding members.." Mikey place his arms over Kazutora's shoulder with a smile

"HANEMIYA KAZUTORA!!"

The gang froze at first, making Kazutora's fill with nervousness and disappointment before he was met with the yelling and screaming of joy and encouragement "NO WAY!! THE KAZUTORA WAS A FOUNDING MEMBER?!!" "THERE WAS ANOTHER FOUNDER!!" "SO COOL!!" "DUDE! THIS IS A HUGE HIT!!!!"

"WELCOME! KAZUTORA-KUN!!"

The members gathered as they each placed their hands behind their backs and bowed down except the shocked and confused Takemichi which made Mitsuya grab his head and make him bow down "dumbass.." he chuckled at how Takemichi started blabbering his apologies, Kazutora couldn't hold back his tears as his shut his eyes close and bowed back "THANK YOU VERY MUCH! EVERYONE!!"

"I'll leave the rest to you.." Mikey let go of Kazutora behind moving next to you and Chifuyu along with Baji walked up, Baji's usual glare that used to scare the members seemed to make them smile this time..

"I considered leaving Toman.."

Chifuyu's words..his dead eyes...your heart beat so loud when you saw his live ones looking at Baji..alive in front of him..

"I considered leaving Toman...but our leaders stopped me by telling us" Baji placed his hands in his pockets as his head stood high..

"You wanna snuff out the first Division's fire?"

"You're just gonna leave your members so easily?"

"Our division is one heck of a bitchy one, and it was fun to beat you all up...So Chifuyu and I aren't gonna leave you guys but..after a lot of discussing with the leaders for days, we came to this conclusion.." Baji's words were making everyone itch to hear the news..

"we're gonna name the guy that we're gonna follow! The guy we saw the first Division's fire in, that deserves to take this spot!!" Chifuyu's eyes lit with fire "TAKEMICHI HANAGAKI! I NOMINATE YOU CAPTAIN OF THE FIRST DIVISION"

"What..are you..?" Takemichi was confused he couldn't react, his eyes looked at you nod at him, to Baji's big grin showing his vampire teeth, to Mikey's smile and finally Chifuyu..

"HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI ! I LEAVE TO YOU THE RESPONSIBILITY OF MY DIVISION! YOU BETTER BE UP FOR IT OR I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"