Forgiven

The moment you made it to the hospital after getting the location from Shinichiro, you were about to get off but Kazutora's hand grabbed your wrist "I'll carry you" Mikey spoke and you pouted.

"Dude how the hell did Sora choose you?" Tsukishima scratched the back of his head confused, standing as far away as possible from the vice captain who was throwing a tantrum "he's gonna kill me!! I literally pushed him!!" Yamagishi shook Shinichiro back and forth, holding into his collar while the raven haired boy was dying in laughter that he couldn't stop him.

"JUST KILL ME ALREADYYY!"

"Eh?"

"Eh?"

"Hey Soratchi~ your vice captain want to die"

Yamagishi's face turned white the moment he heard the new three voices, slowly but shakily looking at the door were Mikey stood with you on his back and Kazutora. You got off Mikey and limped to Yamagishi opening your arms as big as possible and pulling him into a hug.

The boy was about to start screaming again and panic until he felt your trembling arms "I'm so glad you're okay" you whispered pulling him even tighter, Shinichiro sighed finally getting to sit on the bed after the boy let him go, the moment he saw Kazutora, he gave him a gentle smile but the boy instantly looked away nervously, putting his hand in a tight fist to stop it from shaking, while you were busy killing Yamagishi by the bear hug, Mikey was holding himself from literally passing out yet noticed Tsukishima call him "what's the matter with her foot?" Your brother asked glaring at Yamagishi "she sprained it" the blond mumbled back, his eyes met his brother's who shook his head before getting up and grabbing him to check his injuries.

Yamagishi was in cloud nine, as his nose began to bleed from the soft pillow he was on but sadly you pulled away "don't do anything like that again!" You flicked his forehead and he whined "b-b-but! If i didn't then you might've done it!" He stuttered scared to say something wrong but you chuckled an ruffled his hair "thank you Yamagishi..."

Kazutora looked around him, from Shinichiro and Mikey, to you and Yamagishi, then your older brother...who glaring right into Yamagishi's soul...

Does he really..have a chance again?

Did they actually forgive him?

Can he be a part of this?

He was about to leave, shifting his foot and turning "Oi kid" until someone called him, he didn't move an inch, back still facing everyone "Mikey really fucked you up, man~ teenagers scare the shit outta me" Tsukishima sighed and Kazutora's mind was going back and fourth, no words can describe how he was feeling "see?" You asked standing up properly, not applying any pressure on your leg "Kazutora right?" Tsukishima walked up to him and the boy was getting nervous by each step as he turned to face him, sweat rolling down his cheek. The moment Tsukishima stood in front of him, he closed his eyes shut ready for anything but all he felt was a gentle pat on the head "I guess I can't really stay mad huh?" Tsukishima grinned "your forgiven kid, a long time ago...Just take care" Tsukishima passed him and walked out the door, closing it behind him.

"Welcome back" and then Shinichiro grinned his toothy big grin, full of determination that Kazutora wasn't able to hold back his tears "I..I-I..I'm really sorry!" He bowed down with hands behind his back, sobs left his mouth and you smiled eyes meeting Mikey's who nodded.

"Oh my god I'm dead..the Kazutora bowed in front of me..." then Yamagishi's soul left his body as he literally passed out next to you making you go on panick mode

"OH MY GOD HE'S DEAD!!"

"Soratchi~ I want dorayoki"

"Shut up Mikey! We gotta get you guys treated first"

You had to sleep at the hospital for the day, but unlike Mikey and Yamagishi, you and Kazutora got to leave the next day. Luckily, Shinichiro sneaked in Himaru and you got to spend time with her.

A yawn left your lips as you used your free hand to cover your mouth while the other helped you lean on the crutches, turned out you actually did sprain your ankle badly and needed a crutche for a few days, while Himaru just rested on your shoulder, snuggling her fluffy body to yours.

You took out your phone, before chocking at the amount of messages and missed calls you found the least ones were 10 messages from Ran, "you okay?" Shinichiro bended to check and the moment he saw your phone he instantly covered his mouth "don't tell Tsuki" you looked at the tall boy with a pleading look and he paused with red cheeks then nodding, "you're visiting Baji right?" Tsukishima sat on the bike and put on the helmet "yeah Chifuyu is coming to pick her up" Shinichiro sat behind him and held into the seat "be careful! And again! Don't put pressure on your leg also-" 'Oh no..here he goes' you and Shinichiro look at evrrything but your brother yet both were too afraid to stop him "I'm sorry I'm late!" Until Chifuyu finally came and stopped his bike right in front of you and Kazutora, you looked at him with shining eyes along along Shinichiro but all he did was gasp for air confused "Oh Chifuyu! Well then call me later" Tsukishima waived at the boy before starting the engine and going his way with Shinichiro. "I'll walk home" Kazutora smiled nervous before walking off "see ya!" You waived with a big smile..

Standing next to Chifuyu who had your cat in his arms in front of the door of Baji's house, you sighed nervous rubbing the bridge of your nose with your fingers "we'll talk it out, it will be okay" the blond next to you took your hand away from your face and gave a reassuring smile, you smiled back and the boy could feel his heart skip a beat and instantly looked away so you wouldn't see his blushing face. "D-Dammit! Where is he?!" Chifuyu haves nervous and was about to ring the bell again, but before he did the door opened.

"Sorachi! Chifuyu! What a pleasant surprise!"