New family

Sorachi's pov:

I sat silent in the car, not a single sound or breath was heard but the engine roaring in the streets. Why was I here..? Why did i let them take me?

I lifted my eyes to the two front seats, where my own biological parents sat, heads focused on the road without even glancing at me. Wakusei.. Tsukishima...

I'm scared..

Yet where I was taking was something I didn't even imagine, a house with a big garden was a few steps away, children cheered and laughed. Despite it being their prison which held their backstories that will haunt them for the rest of their lives...they seemed really happy.

"Move" mom ordered sternly as she already began to walk away, with dad giving me a small push and went with me. Step by step, I shifted my eyes around, taking in my surroundings. Until I was stopped an told to wait in front of a door. Yet somehow, a similar engine ringed in my ear, and I instantly knew it. It was Wakusei's bike..

And I was more than right, I watched him run to me along Tsukishima, panting, worried and concerned looks on their faces before they tangled me into a hug. I was confused, I could only hug back and try not to worry them as they asked if they touched me or did anything, but I shook my head. I didn't want to worry them even more..

"Kids, may you come with me?" A woman softly spoke to us as she signaled us to follow her.

Comfortable coach..

Really...comfortable

"Don't fall asleep" "Ah!" But my thoughts were cut by Tsukishima's sharp voice, while his eyes glared at the woman in front of us, his arms crossed "Tsukishima's right Sora, this isn't the time" while Wakusei sided with him, his body spilled on the coach, legs spread open like he had no manners nor respect for the elders we were with, his eyes holding the same intense fire in his orbs. I looked back and forth between them, before frowning my eyebrows and crossing my arms, hoping I'll give them same scary warning energy they were giving.

Right now, we were in an orphanage..our parents, gave us for adoption, even my brothers whom they loved so much, but after we moved out, it was the last straw... Yet the woman sitting across, was by herself, no husband or man, single or dead? If so, could she really handle the three of us? Or were they busy? Might mean our adoption doesn't mean anything to them that they couldn't come.

"This is miss Aiko Yamazaki" the instructor introduced her.

Yamazaki..

She has our last name too..

"She is also your aunt, your father's younger sister, though I assume you haven't never met her" they continued, adding tone as their eyes glanced in disappointment to our own parents.

Aunt..she looks sweet, my eyes softened at her warm eyes that would go from Wakusei, Tsukishima, and finally me, her lips tugged to a lovely smile, my body can only relax at that gaze as my crossed arms began to..

"Sora!"

Cross even harder! Yes, focus.

Doesn't she look familiar...like I saw her face, but her hair and eyes are different color, her posture, warmth...mother warmth....

7 years..

7 years since I've seen her..

My mind clicked....

My real mother, my own mother, from my past life was sitting right here in front of me..is this..my own gift from God? One to encourage me..?

My mind was blank the whole time the instructor was talking, "I'm almost 18! I can take care of them my own" Wakusei argued, "shut your mouth and fix yourself" Dad ordered, but, I wasn't disapproving.

We waited outside, our parents already left, for the last time...we saw them, for the last time, without even a goodbye.

"She has a scary face" until a finger pointed at me, snapping me back as I turned to see who it was, it was a pair of purple eyes, coloring the white lashes and hair, blending his tanned skin almost perfectly. "What did you say about my sister, Izana?" Wakusei put a hand on his head, but the little kid's eyes was more than killing me, "hmph! No wonder you don't come as much" Now I understood.. "Things been complicated, sorry bud..I promise to come more with Shinichiro" my older brother reassured him. And for some reason, I walked up to him silently, his eyes getting darker and darker, "what-" "you're an ugly bitch"

....

"That's my sister~" Tsukishima grinned for the first time since three days "she got her lessons, all boys are ugly except your brothers" he added proudly as he raised his eyebrows mockingly at Izana.

"I don't like you!" He yelled with a red face, hating that he looked like an idiot in front of Wakusei "I don't even know you" I scratched my head "but..I want to" Tsukishima's cocky smile slowly dropped as he watched me extend my hand.

"You can't hate someone till you really get to know them, people could be really different from what you think" and somehow..he indeed took my hand, even though it was crushing mine, he still did..

"I hope we can be good friends"

"Yeah yeah"

"Kids, you may leave now, with your new mother.." and here she was again.

"Hello, I know you all didn't have much choice, and I know you don't trust me since I am related to your dad.." she began to spoke, her voice was so beautiful and soothing, "but please believe me...I have never been happier when I knew I had a chance to save you and give you a better life" she put her hands on each of Wakusei's and Tsukishima's shoulder, they didn't shrug her off, but looked away..

Until she sat on her knees in front of me, "you may not see me as your mother...but you three from now on, are my children, blood or not..we're family" her palm softly held my cheek before ruffling my hair.

I took it and reached from the other, I could feel my brothers eyes on me in complete shock, yet my hands only held hers tighter. I knew I was a key to this, as long as I was fine with it and that I trust her, so will my brothers to give her a chance...

"Please take care of us.."