Dojo lesson

You were the kind to fight much as a kid, you were just 7 when you moved to the Sano house.

You trained with Wakusei a lot growing up, all kind of moves and skills. Shinichiro will sometimes be there to help and joke around.

They both would always tell you that being a delinquent doesn't mean you have to be strong, fast, doesn't mean you have to be jerk. Crying doesn't mean you are weak..

It's about power..It's about respect people have for you, how your gang is willing to follow you, how others look up to you.

That was the combination of Shinichiro Sano and Wakusei Yamazaki.

The weak and the strong king, two crybabies were the top leaders of one of Tokyo's top gang.

Wakusei represent the strength and power...the brain of the gang

And Shinichiro represented the love and care...the heart of the gang...

They were inseparable partners, not even the twsists of life was able to cut that friendship...

You wanted to be like them, strong like them, brave like them. That why you were standing now infront of a small crowd of kids. The white uniform that you were wearing confirmed you were the new member of the dojo lessons!

"Everyone meet our new member! Sorachi Yamazaki! Treat her nicely!!"

.

.

"Sora-chan do you have no problem watching them?" A girl whispered to me, eyes on the two little boys beating up each other..well, it was more of one side getting beat up will the other beats.

"I should stop them" but her remark sparked something in my head, I got up from the circle and slowly went closer "wait! You might get hurt! They are too strong" Emma took my wrist in concerne and tried to pull me back but I smiled to reassure her and gave her a thumb up, slowly sliding my hand off of hers and continued.

Everyone's eyes went from Mikey and the dark haired boy to me, Grandpa Sano put his hands together and began to pray, probably so his classes won't be taken down for death.

"You two..KNOCK IT OUT!"

My fist collided with their heads in perfect timing, making both slam foreheads and trip backwards till they hit the ground, holding their injuries and kicking the ground "HEY YOU! WHAT WAS THAT FO?!!" The brown eyes boy yelled as he sat up "Hmph! Soratchi! I was about to win" While Mikey crossed his legs together and looked away from me.

"Did she just.."

"Sora-chan is so strong and it's just her first day!"

"Maybe she went to classes before"

"So cool~"

"YOU-" The boy walled up to me and pointed his finger at me "WHY DID YOU STOP ME?!" He grabbed my collar, vampire teeth clenched tightly "you guys could've hurt someone" but I just shrugged and grabbed his hand taking it off me, "fight me!" "No..I'm too tired" the boy groaned in anger and huffed "just fight me just this once! I'll show you!" He held his fists up in defense but I already began to walk away.

"Hm~? Little Keisuke want to beat up my sister?" I turned my head upon hearing the voice "s-s..sister?" The boy shakingly turned, he gulped as he came face to face with Wakusei. "HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU NOT TO INTERRUPT MY CLASSES!!!" But the elder boy was smacked by the head from Grandpa Sano.

"Psst" Mikey gasped at the little sound and took Emma's hand, he waved at me and pointed at Baji, indicating to get him too, so I dragged him with me.

"Finallyyy~ fresh aaair!" Emma took a deep breath and stretched her arms up in the air, the breeze run through our hair as Mikey and Baji ran around laughing happily.

"Thanks for getting us out" I looked up to Shinichiro who sat on a bench, a cigarette between his lips as he nodded and gave me a thumb up, telling me to go play and have fun.

I noticed a little cat sleeping by the monkey bars, making me squeak at how cute it looked and slowly began to approach it, it tilted his head and ran to me, rubbing it's head against my leg tickling me.

"Hey, I'm sorry about earlier" the boy from earlier tapped on my shoulder, I turned to him and he was smiling "I'm Baji by the way!" He extended his hand to me, which I gladly took "I'm Sorachi, Sorachi Yamazaki" I introduced myself and let go of his hand "I didn't know you were Wakusei's sister! Also, that punch was hella strong!!" He put his hand over my shoulder and laughed "sorry if he scared you earlier"

"Hey, let's be friends! You'll see how I can beat up Mikey from now on" he said proudly, like he already claimed victory "you never will" only for Mikey to burst his bubble of joy in seconds "Oi! I was about to win this time!" "You weren't even close"

"Alright stop it"

"Hai.."