I love you..

If you just...caught Tsukishima before he jumped in to the fire..

If you just been the one to go and save her...

You sat quietly in the waiting room, your face showing no emotion as you already cried enough.

All you could do is wait, regret swallowing you, the same for the boy next to you, who wouldn't take his eyes off of you, he was worried about you..about Akane, about Inui. Even Tsukishima knowing how much he meant to you.

Unlike you or the girl, Koko didn't have siblings, he was an only child in a rich family.

But the happiness that you and Akane brought to him, the warmth and love were things that money couldn't buy or bring to him.

You closed your tired eyes, hugging your legs close to your chest. You had called Wakusei, Shinichiro and the other gang members. You haven't even went home to change your ripped shirt, or to clean up your hands that were dirty with blood.

"I'm...sorry" you hid your face in your arms from shame, not wanting to speak anymore, Koko heard you loud and clear, feeling more pain at your tired voice. He didn't know what to do..He shifted his body close to you, putting his arm over your shoulders and letting your head rest on his lap.

The first thing you saw when you opened your eyes was Wakusei's worried eyes, he held you close to him whispering to calm you down as you clenched to his shirt feeling your tears pouring again "W-Waku..." burying your face in his shoulder you sobbed his name and apologizing over and over again.

Shinichiro, Wakasa, Takeomi, Benkei...they all looked at you with sympathy and concern, their heart ached at the sight of you fragile body in their friend's arms, your puffy eyes, your slow breath that hitched.

"Is there any family members of Tsukishima Yamazaki?" came in a doctor, a frim look on his face as you and Wakusei stoop up.

"Yes! I-Is my brother okay?" asked your older brother in worry, while you looked down hand tugging his pants, praying in your mind, soul, heart, for God to save him.

A smile made it's way on the male's face "yes he is fine..." he reassured you both as your eyes light up with life when you looked at him, and Wakusei sighed in relief ruffling your hair.

"But..." That made you freeze and remember the sight of blood that dripped from him.

"His side was injured causing a permanent scar. He got some scratches here and there, it might take time to heal but it luck he survived" he explained giving some papers to Shinichiro after noticing your and Wakusei's blank look.

"What about the other two?" you and Koko talked, no life in your voices as the doctor flinched "the same happened to the blond boy but in his face, we basically thanked God his eye did burn or anything worse..." he sweat dropped as you clenched harder your brother's pants who was trying his best not to fall.

He blamed himself for being a bad brother..how could he be so reckless, his brother...his sister got hurt because he wasn't there for them.

"And...the girl..she is in a coma for the mean time, her surviving chances are small and the money for the surgery is expensive...I'm sorry" you gritted your teeth, such an innocent child would think she will be fine only for the news to drop a bomb on you...

"What?" a new voice, getting everyone's attention. Snapping your neck, you found Tsukishima holding on a wall with scrunches to help him walk, and next to him was Inui.

You turned to him then dropped on your knees at their sight, your brother's eyes were dull, Inui's tired face, Koko who couldn't even talk.

BAM!

You slammed your head on the floor, startling everyone and scaring them "S-Sora!" yelled Shinichiro "Sora..." while Takeomi called your name softly.

But you didn't get up, you wouldn't move in inch as your body started to shake "I..I'm sorry" you managed to talk through your sobs.

Sitting up still looking at the ground, tears and blood dripped down worrying everyone "I..I should've saved Akane-san" you wiped your eyes, you felt ashamed to look at anyone.

A warm hug pulled you in "don't worry...it isn't your fault" rubbed Tsukishima's your back kissing your head, "it's no ones fault...what matters is we are okay..Akane wouldn't want to see us like this"

It might be a dirty wish, but he deep down wished that it was Seishu who suffered instead of Akane. He just wanted to at least tell her how much he loved her...but he didn't get to...

Maybe when he see her in heaven? Or in his nightmares when she shows up turning it to a lovely dream? Or his next life that was waiting for him...who knows? Only God for sure.

Benkei picked you up, the doctor offered to treat your wound, nurses came to take Tsukishima and Seishu, they both needed rest and more movement would only worsen their injuries.

You flinched at the alcohol that touched your bruise "jeez you didn't have to do that" spoke Shinishiro with a worried tone pressing the cotton a little harder. He still was confused why did you have to do that. It wasn't your fault, you weren't the cause of the fire, neither were you able to interfere with those flames. You were so young yet carrying so much burden and worries.

But he didn't get answer for you, maybe you uncomfortable telling, or maybe it was too complicated, so he decided to let you be. Putting on the bandage and giving it one last kiss he grinned "all done!" he ruffled your hair as you forced a smile nodding.

"Tell me. Who was that blonde boy?" his question got your attention obviously he was interested in him, getting down from the chair you reached your hand out for him "why don't you come and meet him yourself Shino-kun?"

You let a breath standing infront of the door, Shinishiro understood and waited passionately. You reached your hand out, you knocked three time until you heard his voice to let you in.

Opening it slowly you looked over along with Shinichiro, Inui couldn't help but smile "I'm sorry for bothering you" you smiled back walking in and closing the door behind you after Shinichiro got in.

"How are you feeling?" you sat up on a chair next to him "you should be worried about yours" he looked worried at the bandage on your forehead.

"I'm glad.." your reached to his hand holding it "I'm glad you are here....I would've been destroyed if I lost you too Sei-chi.." tears sat at the edge of your eyes, you wanted to be strong for him... Pulling you hard, you let out a yelp landing exactly on his lap as he hugged you close crying. So you hugged him back kissing his head. You let him be like that for a few minutes..

"Oh how rude of me! I forgot to introduce you to Shin!" you got up holding the older boy's hand who was waiting by the door and dragging him.

It wasn't long before the blond girl lost her life...the funeral was a mess...you failed her, you failed Seishu, Koko..your brother.

What if you do the same with Shinichiro, Baji, Izana....

You stared from afar at Tsukishima, an umbrella held by Takeomi above your head to protect you from the rain.

He looked at the grave with empty hollow eyes, not a single tear dropped from them, it hurted so bad to see him like that..

"You gotta learn something in life Sora" spoke the male next to you "the more you grow up, the more you will meet people...the more you get attached to them the more you gotta learn how to let go cause it's gonna hurt as hell" he crounched down.

"You are the only one that will help him get out of this state..." he ruffled your hair

"Tsukishima is in your care now"