Enemy

Punching the guy that came his way, Draken took a deep breath before noticing Mitsuya defeat another enemy, "Mitsuya, you okay?" He asked "yeah" the raven haired boy answered wiping some sweat off "what about Sora?" Draken added, his eyes shifting around in hope to find your figure "doing great!" You popped out from the crowd when the guy you punched fell to the ground, before walking up to Draken and Mitsuya "nothing hurts? You didn't get hurt on your stitches right?" Draken asked kicking a guy who wanted to attack you from behind "no I'm fine, I'm more worried about the others though.." You sighed in worry.

"We're already at a disadvantage in numbers, with Toman's 160 versus Valhalla's 300. But they're older than us and stronger too" Mitsuya explained, when he finished, the three of you turned upon hearing the scream's of one of your members, you and Draken moved to help him out, the blond punched the enemy while you bend to check for injuries "is your arm okay?" You held it gently and he whimpered "you can take some rest if you want" you smiled, taking his other arm and helping him stand up, and Draken joined "get a hold of yourself! You can't win if you start panicking!!" He spoke with a strict tone and the poor guy looked to the ground "I wish I could do a thing about it! But we're not strong like you and Mikey...or you Sora-chan.." He spoke under his breath "I'm sorry.." His voice came out wobbly and shaky, as he tried catching his breath. You shared a look with Draken, it was like a silent agreement, he turned back to face the crowd while you called Katsuki to come help the member before walking and standing next to Draken.

"We'll protect you guys.."

"WHAT'S A' MATTER DRAKEN!?" Hanma yelled out, popping out from the crowd "SORACHI!! IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU STOP PLAYING AROUND!" Kaoru who was next to him, grinned your way, before disappearing agaun behind the Valhalla members. "Damn.." You clenched your fist when you heard the whines and cries around you, making you hold back from attacking "shit..we're losing the moral" Draken cursed under his breath.

Despite the tough situation, you and Draken kept a brave face, as you grinned "why don't you come?! Kaoru! I'm open for a fight" You took off your jacket, you weren't going to risk getting it ripped again or dirtied with blood, then you wrapped the arms around your waist and got in position "lookin' a bit far away there boss" while Draken grinned mocking.

"AAARRGH!!!" Until a yell made you stop in your tracks, it was Takemichi "eh?" You watched the blond throw punches in circles like an idiot, people around getting out of his way "COME AND GET ME! ASSHOLES!!!" he challenged the people around him "no way you'll take me down...I'll finish this fight, you'll see...and I'm gonna... KICK ALL OF YOUR ASSES!!" He yelled out before swaying and falling, luckily Mitsuya caught him. His words were like magic, motivating everyone around him, all members got up again with new and stronger spirit "Draken..Sora, they're okay now" Mitsuya's reassuring smile made your body relax before your turned back to the opposite gang.

You stretched your arms left and right while Draken went down and stretched his legs "looks like they didn't need protection" he spoke "mean we can go all out" your devilish smile alone made some want to back down "time to go offensive" the tall blond mumbled..

"Let's go, Hanma!"

"Come and get me, Kaoru!"

"WE'RE NOT HOLDING DRAKEN AND SORA BACK ANYMORE!!"

"YEEAAAAAHH"

Takemichi's eyes went wide open when he saw you and Draken fight, go all out with nothing holding you back, for someone short like you, you sure were strong.

You kicked a guy between his legs before sending your foot to his chin with dropping it down, while one of your hands grabbed the face of another one, pulling him and smashing it to the first guys head letting them drop, your elbow moved behind hitting the stomach of an enemy before you punched him right in the nose. Until two grabbed you from behind, each holding one arm, when a guy came to punch you, you kicked him at the side of the head but the move was bad for your shoulders causing you to stop right after he dropped. Draken took the two guys's heads and smashed them together making them let go of you, you instantly grabbed Draken's shoulders to pull him behind you, grabbing someone who was going to attack him from behind by the collar and hitting him in the face with your forehead. You both were fighting like wild animals with no problems as everyone watched you in admiration..

"THAT'S TOMAN'S SECOND AND THIRD IN COMMAND!! SORACHI YAMAZAKI! AND DRAKEN RYUGUJI!!!"

By the time you were done, you both were standing on a pile of passed out guys, you laid your back on Draken, both catching your breaths "that was a good stretch" you stood up, cracking your knuckles, eyes scanned Kaoru's figure in front of you, while Draken was against Hanma..

Your eyes fixed on Kaoru's grin, her eyes alone screamed of how much she wanted to kill you. Until Mikey's yelling got your attention as his jacket dropped between you and the other female, you side eyed the source to check on Mikey, but the girl took it as a chance and jolted your way "eyes on me!! Sorachi!" You let her fist collide into your stomach, directly hitting your stitches while your arms wrapped around her pulling her to a hug "are you shitting with me?!" She grabbed your hair and pulled away "THAT WAS A DIRTY TRICK!" Magasaki got up, he fell down after you pushed him from attacking Kaoru from behind "then what do you call yours?" You scolded him "back away Magasaki! This is my fight!" You walked right pass Kaoru, bending and picking up Mikey's jacket "here, keep this safe" you handed it to the tall boy who hesitated at first but he nodded and walked off.

But before you knew it, Draken's broken scream echoed through the battlefield "MIIIIIKEEEYY!!" everyone turned to find the blond unconscious on a car "SANZU!!!" you ordered and began running to the pile of cars, the Albino understood and ran too, standing in front the pile locking his fingers and sitting in one knee "oh no you're not!" Kaoru followed, she reached to get a hold of you, but by the time she did, you stepped on Sanzu's hands and he pushed you to the air, you landed on one of the cars almost slipping "Fuckin'..hell" the girl cursed glaring at Sanzu who didn't miss the chance to glare back.

You jumped from a car to another, when you were almost there when sudden pain echoed through your body made you stumble and fall down, Sero who just took down two guys clenched his fists, scratching the back of his head "someone's frustrated~" a voice made him annoyed and he turned to the guy "oh shut up Ran"

Katsuki was about to run to you but your trembling figure made him stop "GET UP! MANJĪRO!" you yelled out, it sounded desperate..like asking for help, you managed to sit on your knees "Valhalla wins" but Kazutora announced in such an empty voice, like a king on his throne. "Just tell me one thing...Kazutora" but his prideful moment was soon disturbed

"Am I your enemy?"