Thank you

"Are You sure about this" Tsukishima asked, back laying on the wall, unsure about the decision he and Shinichiro made..

"You heard Aiko-senpai, she have been carrying his death on her self only...telling us it's okay and not to worry, it's now or never.." the black haired boy answer with a strict tone, he was ready for the worst.

Taking a deep breath they entered the room, your eyes were fixed on the bright blue sky, you wanted to be out as fast as possible.

Feeling a pat on your head, you turned to see Tsuki's grinning face "yoohooo!!" you greeted them then gave Shinishiro a hive five with a big smile decorating your beautiful face.

"We need to talk to you about something" Sano spoke sitting on a chair next to your bed, with an unusual sad look making you raise an eyebrow.

"Sora... I...don't know how to start this..." Shinichirō trailed off as he saw you squirm under his melancholic gaze.

"Why?" He spoke after a long pause of silence, tears beginning to pool in his eyes as he thought about the misery you must have had to go through.

He lowered his head and let his tears fall in his lap "S-Shini?!" you, softly questioned making his tears roll down his cheeks, "Why do you think you have to suffer alone, Sora?!"

"I-I don't understand..." your voice was barely above a whisper, heart hammering against your rib cage as the worst case scenarios began playing in your head.

but now his entire frustration is finally pooling out.

In the blink of an eye, the male pushed his body against hers, pulling her into a tight hug and burying her face in the crook of his neck, "I-no....we love you so much...why can't you see that?! It hurts, damn it..."

"It hurts so damn much to see you hurt yourself over and over like this..." Realising what he meant, your eyes widened, refusing to let the tears even show "cry..you know you can cry right..?" But Tsukishima's voice was your last straw for them to run down her soft cheeks, too emotional to stop them from falling, even your brother was too ashamed to look at you.

"Please...let us help you...please" Shinichiro begged his grip into you tighned, it's time he make up for all of those scars and cries.

"I completely understand if you can't stop..I went through the same thing" Tsukishima said sitting on the bed next to you.

You looked at him, holding your hiccups, not understanding him.

He then took off his jacket "it might take time but.." he added pain in his tone, yet not making much sense "you will be able to get through...just like I did" he rolled up his sleeve, a smile on his lips shocking you and the other male.

He had the same scars as you did, Tsukishima was your brother too, someone who can feel your pain too, he was hurt, he regretted not being there when Wakusei died, when you hurted yourself, when you got injured, not saving Akane...that was the burden that Tsukishima Yamazaki held on his shoulders...

"I..I-I'm sorry" you sobbed eyes shut close while Shinichiro pulled his friend into the hug, he was the eldest and even though he couldn't replace Wakusei, he promised to protect his two little siblings.

"You don't have to apologize for anything..."

You fell asleep after that, so the two decided to leave you alone and have some peace.

"Oh! Draken! Why are you out of bed? You should rest" smiled Shinishiro to the boy who sat on a chair, startling him. Standing up quickly he greeted back with a smile.

"Do you need anything?" Demanded your brother "I just wanted to check on Sora. Mikey came but he's getting fresh air at the rooftop" the blond explained. "I'll go talk to Manjiro" informed Shinishiro and started to walk away "Don't overwork your body kid, it's just gonna worst like that" and Tsukishima followed, leaving the door opened for Ken.

Draken looked at your peaceful sleeping face, your chest went up slowly, your silk black haired shined through the light of the sun, your cheeks were red unlike that bloody day.

He blamed himself for everything, for every injury, every drop of blood that fell from you.

His hand slowly went to your cheek, thumb caressing it gently, some blush was on his cheek "you worried me sick...I was really scared you would leave us like that.." he spoke "I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if anything happened to you y'know.." he put his arm under your neck bending slowly "I won't be able to live..or to bare see Emma cry" his breath touched your skin, noses finally were connected to each other "I..I love you idiot.." he confessed red blush on his cheek.

But little did he know...someone was over hearing on his little confession.

"Draken-kun! How's Sora-san holdin' up!?" a loud voice interfered not letting his lips touch yours, Draken looked up with frowning eyebrows and gently let you go.

"Oi Takemitchi.." he grumbled a vein popping out of his cheek "Yo Draken-kun.." Takemichi called back glaring under his glasses "what do you think you are doing?" grumbled the braids haired boy, upset after being rudely interrupted by somebody.

"Just checking on the person I saved! What about you?" Spoke Hanagaki proudly "Stop acting like a jackass" the tall boy demanded grabbing Takemitchi by the collar, but the boy only bumped his forehead to the vice-president's groaning as they pushed each other back and fourth gritting their teeth hard to the risk they might break, with murder stares in their eyes.

Draken was furious he got interrupted while Takemichi was irrigated of how the male acted when you were in such condition.

"Michi...what the hell are you wearing?" suddenly your calm voice suprised them, each putting an arm around the other's shoulder they chuckled nervously.

"No no nothing I just uhhh.." the short boy grinned holding his mouth from letting out a yelp after feeling a sharp slap on his back.

"Oh come on~ Don't be shy! Tell her your ideas!!" Draken landed a sharp slap on his back, forcing him to nod or otherwise..

"What does outlaw mean? And why is it on your crotch...Hina's gonna be mad.." you were shooting arrows straight to his heart at this point.

"Did Katsuki get it?" you asked so Ken nodded, Hanagaki pulled out a black cloth from the bag he was given, holding it up to the air to inspect it. A toman uniform..not just any uniform, Mikey'ss old and first one.

"A real treasure, ain't it?" You couldnyhelp but smile at his precious face, taking off the sheets you tried to get up making both of them panic "hey what are ya doing!!?" Draken yelled with immense worry.

Even though your body trembled, you clenched your fits and gritted your teeth, fighting the itching of the stitches. Draken stopped for a second before sighing, and following your gesture, having to hold on to his knees for support. Bending a little, your hair fell down covering your face

"Thank you..."