three birds one night

"Don't you dare lay a finger on him!"

You spoke as Kisaki was pulled back by Yamagichi "sorry.." the tanned boy mumbled pushing away your vice snatching his glasses from him.

The lost of an important member...A captain, a founding member, one of the reasons why Toman was standing on it's feet, someone with it's own role and shine among the gang...an important person to your heart....

"Oi you ain't sleeping here!"

"Alright everyone you can go home! The meeting is over!!"

"Hey Tobio! That's my line!!"

Bowing down one last time, the members said their goodnights and cheers then went each home..

Similar voices ringed in Takemichi's ears turning, his eyes let out a glow of life, instead of the dead body he saw Katsuki helping you up with a smile, instead of the dead voice the hallucinations there stood Tobio ruffling your hair and congratulating Yamagichi, getting scolded by Draken.

But his head started to get dizzy, his body was failing him and his knees soon gave up, everything went dark and his ears didn't hear the concerned calls around him.

You moved fast catching him letting his body rest on yours head on your shoulder as he breathed slowly "he will be fine.." you placed him down on your lap "let's go home" Smiley poked your head a vein popping out of his cheek.

"Yeah you didn't heal properly since your body takes longer time than a normal body to heal so you need.to.go.home!" Mitsuya tugged your jacket at each last word but you shook your head.

"Yamagichi you go home you have seen enough tonight" you turned to the boy with a smile as he bowed down "thank you" he started to run waiving as you waived back...

Opening his eyes, Hanagaki was met by shocking light of the moon, then a sting on his cheek that made him get up instantly letting out a small "ouch-" of pain "sorry..didn't mean to hurt you" then your voice flew in his ear making him turn "Sora-chan! Mikey-kun!" he looked back and fourth at the both of you.

You gave him an eye closed smile, "welcome back to earth!" you let out a laugh as he chuckled back nervously not sure what happened while Mikey..had a grin on his face, a terrifying one...One that made the colours go dry of Takemichi's face completely going pale.

He only snapped back when you placed the last bandage in nose "all done!" you ruffled his hair "thank you.." he sat properly curious, he had so many questions but was too shy to ask or speak.

"Takemitchi...we've got something important to tell you" Mikey spoke with a low tone "okay.." the blond nodded ears open and listening carefully.

"Me and Sora got...this childhood friend" he looked at the blue eyes boy memories playing on your mind as you recalled your innocent childhood.

'Mikey-kun's and Sora-chan's childhood friend...' he grew more curious wanting to hear more "I bet he is a total badass" he mumbled "we just lived in the same neighborhood..but it's not like me and him got along that well" the blond's eyes scanned the blocks of the floor "but me and him were best buddies he was such an energetic child" you let out a giggle placing your chin on your hand making Hanagaki grow more to hear about him "heh..He always picking fights with me. And I handed his ass everytime. Sora always had to get between us" your friend grinned shocking the other boy "he kept trying to fight you Mikey-kun..? What a dumbass" he shook his head in complete disbelief "I know right..." You sighted "yup. That's the guy who punched you earlier" finally Manjīro's eyes met Takemichi's but he couldn't know which one since he got punched by two guys.