For who?

Baji's breaths were slow as everyone stared in horror..

The raven haired boy was waiting for the immense pain to shock through his body, to feel the sharp knife pierce his stomach but it never did..

"You really are dumb.." until your voice spoke "Yamagishi sacrificed himself for you...and you try to kill yourself? Just how more stupid can you get?!" Your hand that gripped on the knife was trembling as it held it tighter causing some blood to draw out of your palm, you snatched the knife away while the boy looked at you eyes wide open "what about your mom!? Did you say you didn't want to make her cry??!! If it's not for us..DO IT FOR HER!" your voice was cracking and the knife slowly slipped from your hand.

"I don't get it...just what are trying to achieve..by trying to stab yourself, Baji-kun?" Takemichi's shaking lips managed to slip out those words "Kisaki is not our third division captain..Toman was formed by the seven of us...no matter what happens...Pah-chin is our only third division captain" Baji began to explain "Pah, Mitsuya, Draken, Kazutora, Mikey, and Sora..Toman's founding members are my treasure. I want to fix things on my own...but I guess I couldn't" his words stabbed your heart "I thought if I died on my own..then Mikey has no reason to kill Kazutora" when he finished he felt arms wrap around him "so you wanted to leave us.." you mumbled as he hugged you back, you slowly let go and pulled him down "I'm sorry.." your words confused him but then he felt your fist meets his cheek and everything went dark..

You grabbed Baji before he could fall to the ground, and slowly laid him down, you were about to get up to stop Mikey from killing Kazutora but the girl standing in front of you was blocking the way "I told you it's your fault too" she grinned "I just wanted to help Kazutora-kun..All I wanted to find somewhere I belong to but you of course took it away..again" she grabbed your collar and made you look at her, but the way your eyes looked at hers made her flinch. Takemichi looked at you then Kaoru then Mikey who was beating Kazutora "you took what was supposed to be mine.."

"It's like Sora was on a mission...and she passed it down to the wrong person..I knew I shouldn't have trusted her"

"If that's what you want..then-" "DON'T YOU DARE! SORA-CHAN!" Takemichi's voice cut you off as he panted trying to take some breath in "just be selfish for once..put yourself first! You don't have to let go of what you have...Toman needs you and only you. We need you.." his teary eyes clicked something to you as Kaoru let go and was about to punch the blond but you grabbed her and pushed her down to the ground, taking a deep breath, you walked up to Takemichi, almost stumbling but he caught you and placed your arm over his shoulder, he was confused at first but he helped you walked up to Mikey and Kazutora then standing right between them..

"Soratchi..move" Mikey ordered, but you didn't budge "The charm" you reached your hand out towards Takemichi who flinched but he suddenly remember and went through his pockets before handing it to you "you missed the point in what Kei-chi tried to do" you smiled, letting go of Takemichi and limping to Mikey, hand gripping to the charm in a tight fist before you punched him making him back away "I forgave Kazutora long ago.. and it's about time you do the same" the blond panted wiping his lips that leaked some blond out "me and him want you to forgive Kazutora...we did our best so you will, you gotta let go from the past or you wouldn't be able to see what's ahead of you" you got closer to him away, taking his hand and placing the charm in it "Toman is in our hearts...from the end to the beginning" you turned to smile at Kazutora who flinched "what do you think Baji-kun tried to kill himself for in the first place! It was for you two, for Toman!! He decided to kill himself because he didn't want Kazutora-kun feel responsible! Because he wanted you to forgive him!" Hanagaki wasn't holding back his tears "Baji's alright and that's what matters..I'm sure Yamagishi is alright too" you could see the twinkle of life in Mikey's eyes, then police sirens echoed everywhere and everything was breaking off. Draken picked up Baji on his back with Mitsuya's help, Chifuyu looked at Takemichi with a proud smile and puffy eyes before placing his arm over his shoulder.

"You're coming too" you took Kazutora's hand before he could say anything, you could feel the way he pulled back in hesitation but you didn't let go "I'm not leaving anyone again...I know you want to take responsibility but I think you paid enough and even more, Hayato! Take then knife!!!" your words was making everyone tear up "we forgive you..I promise you don't have to worry about anything" you slowly walked back and he followed, your grin on your lips gave him Déjà vu..it's always as gentle and beautiful as ever..

.

.

.

"Get up" Seno nudge Kaoru's arms with his foot but all she did was lay on the ground with eyes fixed to the sky "listen, the police are almost here, I don't wanna get arrested" the boy took off his mask and looked down at her "you can leave..I'm good here" she mumbled and he sighed "later then" he waived and began to walk off "yeah, later..."

After making sure he was away from the eyes, the black haired boy (?) laid his back on the wall and covered his mouth, a sickening feeling growing inside of him as he began coughing uncontrollably, his throat hurt, his heart, his stomach, to the point his body gave up and he slid down the wall before looking at his trembling hands...all covered with blood, and a small petal resting on the ground..

.

.

.

You hopped on your bike and instantly started the engine "come on! Hurry up everyone!" You called out watching a member after the other get on their bikes and drive away as fast as possible "we'll take Baji to his house" Draken informed you along with him Mitsuya "Tora, you gonna come with me" the boy flinched before he nodded and got on the bike behind you, you place your helmet on his head with a smile. The moment you stepped on the gear shifter, that piercing pain shot your ankle again making you fall on the handles gasping for air "shit.." Mikey got off his bike while Kazutora didn't know what to do, he moved to touch your shoulder but his hand stopped inches away "Kazutora can you ride the bike for her!?" The moment Mikey asked those words, the boy looked at him with wide open eyes before nodding with a determined look.

Your arms were wrapped around Kazutora who was driving as fast as he could, thoughts in your head going left and right, feeling your phone ringing, you flinched when saw the name before picking up "Tell me he's okay!" Your body was itching to hear the good news, before the small scream in the background was heard along with Shinichiro's chuckle

"He seems more scared to die from Baji than the stab itself! What a funny guy"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Since it's my birthday, WE GET AN EARLY CHAPTER!