Chapter 3

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 3:

Once my small house that I rented was a distance away, I immediately prepared myself, slinging my shoulder bag over my shoulder with the same blank look on my face ever since I got in his car.

Once the car came to a stop on my driveway.

I swung the door open, hopping out as I didn't take one more look at the boy sitting in the driver's seat. Not even saying a cheesy goodbye or a thank you, I walked in front of the car, making my way over so I could get across.

I sighed, feeling Harry's stare burning right through me from the corner of my eye.

Harry moved the car forward teasingly, as I jumped away.

I give him my middle finger as he laughed smirking evilly.

I made my way to my porch, grumbling cuss words as I angrily took my keys out.

Swinging the door open, I stomp in, and up the stairs to my room.

I fall face down onto my bed. "Fuck." I mumbled to myself.

Today must've been the worst day ever.. Because the enemy's back. And I don't think he'll stop for anything..

It's just like high school all over again..

--------------

-Harry's POV-

The next morning, I woke up with the biggest smirk on my face. Probably the girl I most hated, but completely loved to annoy was back. Jane Hendricks.

I looked down at my topless body, messing my curls up as I walked into the bathroom for a shower.

It's like seeing her angry is what feeds me. But the first time I hurt her, was definitely no joke. I know I did what I did, and I got what I wanted, but there was still that small part of me that was sorry for everything.

But I can't really take back what I did, and Jane hates me with all her might.

So might as well leave shit like it is, and hate her back.

As I reached the shower, so many thoughts came through my head, about my latest attack on my fellow enemy.

I mean, she had the last laugh on graduation, but now that she's back, I can get her anytime and anywhere.

Especially now that we're older, we have way more things to think about.

I hummed, watching the wisps of steam rise up as I stood under the hot water.

-Jane's POV-

I screamed, waking up from a crazy dream. I blinked my eyes, breathing out shakily as I sighed, falling back onto my bed, staring at the ceiling. My eyes were still adjusting to the bright light, as I closed my eyes stress fully, burying my face in my hands.

I just literally dreamed of the night I hooked up with Harry. Every single part of it.

I sniffled, tears brimming in my eyes. It wasn't a dream.. It was a fucking nightmare.

I sighed, getting out of bed already, walking to my bathroom.

All I needed was a shower right now. A nice, hot shower.

I seriously wasn't supposed to be crying right now.. It showed weakness. And I sure wasn't admitting defeat to that arse.. He thinks he can just suddenly show up and scare me away?

Well I'm not that kind of person.. I think he should've known that.

I was stronger than he was even though he was the man from us both.