Chapter 31

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 31:

-Jane's POV-

Harry once again shyly grabs my hand, sparks shooting up my arm, for the first time.

I pulled a small smile.

Well this was different.

Who knew we'd end up doing something like this? We went from wanting to kill each other, messing around, and then.. Confessing?

Still, I'm trying not to get myself to believe. I don't know what I would do if I actually did.

"Umm.. Did I really say all of that awhile back?" Harry smiled sheepishly, tilting his head as we roamed the streets.

I chuckled. "Oh believe me, you did."

His stare was directed to the ground, me once again.. Feeling quite funny.

-Harry's POV-

I think she actually thinks that I like her.. Which is what I was aiming for. Who knew I had that kind of acting in me?

Yeah, yeah I know. Call me crazy. Tell me I'm a monster for doing these things all over again.

But you know what? I want to make it fucking interesting.

She tried playing me again, if you didn't remember. So that obviously meant she still wasn't stable enough.

Well you know what? I'm getting her back. Do the same thing. But only make it hurt much more for her.

Once again, I don't play to get even. I play to win.

I was doing it. Jane was actually falling for it, when I thought she wouldn't. Another trick in the process.

-Jane's POV-

"LA STRADA!!!" I exclaimed, holding out open arms to the italian resturaunt.

I hear Harry chuckle behind me, as he followed in.

I haven't eaten here in ages.

"Table for twooo." I sing song, making Harry smirk as his arm wrapped around my shoulders.

The waiter smiled at me and him, making me think, 'Well alright lady get us the food.',

Once we're seated, I glare at a lost Harry.

"I've honestly never been here before." He leaned back in his seat, his green eyes peering into mine.

My eyes widened. "Impossible." I whispered disbelievingly. "Well then you'll have to try this." I shrug it off nonchalantly, pulling my chair over next to his as I pointed over the menu.

-Harry's POV-

It was as if I ate a horse whole, me being extremely full.

This place really did have good food, huh?

I was somehow feeling accomplished. Jane was now under all of it, thinking I was actually meaning all of this lovey dovey shit. Well it never will.

Love was for the ones who were easy going. The ones who had never gotten things straight through their heads. And that was most definitely not me..I wish.

I'm an actual sucker for love. Maybe Jane COULD be mine. But now, I don't think that'll ever happen if we keep going at it.

I don't know if either she or I would hold up a flag of truce. I mean I won't, until she admits that she was being so melodramatic about the whole thing and that I was right. I am right, right?

"Brb. Gonna go fix this." She motions at her face.

"No you dont, you look perfectly fine, babe." Cheers for my acting.

"I don't." Jane simply states. "I'll be back in just a bit.'' She mumbled, before leaving.

I watch as she is completely gone, me breathing out.

Probably one of the hardest things I've ever done. Lying to get back at her isn't what I wanted, but I feel that she deserves to feel what she did to me.

I was honestly a wreck if you didn't know.

-Jane's POV-

I'm humming, applying some lipstick on, until I find someone wrapping their arms around my waist from behind.

I gasped, accidentally drawing the red lipstick across my cheek, making it look really ridiculous.

From the mirror, I see that it's Harry.

"Hey, love the new look." He joked, pecking my opposite cheek as I groaned, closing my eyes.

"Not funny. I look like a clown." I argued, scrunching my nose up.

"Sure are a sexy clown." He winks, spinning me around.

"This is the girl's bathroom, mister." I smirked, my arms wrapping around his neck.

"Naw, who cares." He shrugged.

I was about to withdraw my touch, to go wipe the lipstick off, but he stops me.

"I can fix it, babe." Harry nods, starting to kiss me from my cheek to my lips.

I kiss back with a bit more pressure, as he lifted me. My legs wrapped around his waist, me clinging onto him as the make out continued.

He was cute.. Yeah, he was.

___________________________

A/N:

Sorry for the short chap! Trying my best to keep up with updates here! Once again, I've been bust lately! -__-

BUT I will be updating again tomorrow, and it'll be a bit longer! I get off from school tomorrow at 12 soo yeahz!

And bored, so I'm reading Larry fanfics. (yay)

Mmkaythanks!

Don't forget to vote and comment! :)

-BritishBums xox