Chapter 9

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 9:

-Jane's POV-

I was watching the silent Niall as he drove.

I exchanged a look with El, as she shrugged.

"Hey could you drop me at Louis' place?" El asks Niall.

"Yeh. Sure." He mumbled.

------------------

Once we had dropped El, I waved at her quickly before transfering to the passenger seat.

"What did Harry tell you?" I asked, glaring at him.

At first he didn't answer, just ignoring my question.

"Niall." I say sternly.

"Jane, just please don't." He sighed. "Why didn't you try telling anyone?"

Now I knew what Harry had told him.

"Niall, it isn't that easy to just tell someone what happened to me." I shook my head.

"Well.. Look, I'm so sorry." He looked at me sympathetically, sighing.

I nodded slightly. "It isn't you I want sorry."

"I know. But Harry isn't really sorry for anything." He chuckled slightly.

I bit my lip, pondering.

I grunted, shifting my body over, turning to Niall.

"Somehow, I just want a way.. A way that'll make him feel the way I felt." I said, gesturing.

We both seemed to sigh in unison, as I leaned my head against the cold window.

Niall suddenly turns to me, with wide eyes.

"What?"

"You know there's this adorable Irish boy who is such a good actor and is in to whatever prank there may be?" He grins as I slowly look at him.

It took me awhile to process what he was saying. He was referring to himself.

"Ohhh!" I nodded, pointing a finger.

"Yeah!"

I shrugged. "I don't know, Niall.." My voice trailed hesitantly.

"Come on!" He grinned, pouting slightly right after.

Sighing, I narrowed my eyes. "Okay, I'm in."

He does a mini happy dance as I laughed.

"When do we start?" I smirked.

"Tonight." He has this smug look on his face.

--------------

Tonight, El promised me a night at the club, but technically I was really going as Niall's "date".

She was completely fine with it, considering she wanted to have another night with Louis.

"Do you like Niall?" She scrunched her nose up, almost in disgust.

I shrugged, taking a glance in the mirror once more before I looked back at her.

"Yeah, there's nothing wrong with him." I gave her a weird look.

"Well Jane.. Niall isn't really your type, is he?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like.. He isn't your.. Type." She motioned.

"Oh, just because I don't deserve someone nice and innocent? El, if you think I was a whore back then, why don't you just go ahead and say it." I frowned.

"No! Jane you know I would never think of you that way! I'm just saying that you're more of the edgy side. Yuh know the one who likes the boys who aren't as nice and innocent like little Nialler."

I sighed. "Well I'm a girl who likes guys for their personalities, not their goods." I say.

El stifled a laugh, smirking slightly. "You said goods." She laughed.

I rolled my eyes.

I didn't really know what kind of person I was right now. It was confusing. All I knew is that I just got myself in even more trouble then I ever was in, in the first place.

"Come on! Cabs are here!" She shouts in that Jersey accent as I chuckled.

I was in a purple skin tight glittery dress that reached up to just above the knee and was showing most of my chest off. I put just that fair amount of make up on, mostly focusing on the deep red lipstick and the heavy mascara. The other half of my hair was up, the other half left down in its natural waves. And to finish off the outfit I had a pair of black shiny wedges that made me slightly taller due to my short height.

I honestly looked like a model. Or at least a wanna be model. Not like El, she looked way prettier than me in her dress and her make up. But I think that's only because she's originally a model.

I'm really excited to be working with her this Friday.

I followed her out, semi jogging as I hopped into the cab with her where I found Louis, Niall, and Harry on the opposite side from us.

Niall and Harry both fixed their eyes on me, Niall's eyes widening, his lips parting slightly.

"Hey." I laughed in a flirty tone, sitting next to Niall, nearly almost sitting on his lap.

I watch Harry's jaw tense, his eyes scanning the spot we were both sitting in.

Niall pecked me slightly on the cheek. "You look beautiful, love."

"Thanks, you don't look to bad either." I smirked, squeezing his arm slightly.

I looked up to find all three of them staring at us weirdly. El and Louis have this petrified looks on their faces while Harry has this look of shock on his face.

"What?" I laughed, mostly direction this question to Harry.

"Nothing." He grumbled, looking away.

I smirked, feeling good about this. It's like annoying him was what gave me life. I loved it.

Surely, tonight was going to a fun night.

___________________________________

A/N:

Soo this one was shortish because I didn't want to give what I have planned yet! The next chapter will be the real deal! I have this whole thing planned and I can't wait for you guys to see!!

Thanks! Please vote and comment! :)

-BritishBums xox