Chapter 11

A/N:

A bit dirty, but I'm sure you'll live. lol I skipped the gross parts, so I can keep it PG-13 for those of you out there! But just to inform you, there WILL be some even dirtier parts during the book! Yep, that's all.

___________________________

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 11:

-Jane's POV-

The kiss was just heated. I couldn't even keep up with the kiss, his lips, literally pressuring my own as I was shoved to a wall.

My moan echoed inside his mouth as he laughed slightly, his hands sliding up and down my hips, his fingers drawing circles.

"Harry." I whispered through his lips.

"Mmm." He hummed lowly. It all seemed to happen in an instant. My mind travelling to things that weren't even supposed to go to.

"Say why don't we go to your room," He murmers through kissing my neck as a shiver was sent through me.

"O-okay." I say shakily.

"Listen. I don't want you to feel like I'm forcing you."

'But in a way, you are.' I thought in my head. My eyes never left his at the moment.

What the hell was I doing? At first, I thought this was all a game.. But haha anyway, it still is all a game.

Why don't we play around with Styles for the night. Yuh know, do what he did to me. Have him get attached, and then just drop it like a bomb. Exactly.

A smirk played on my face, as he rose his eyebrows for an answer.

"Come on." I motioned, entwining fingers in with him as we walked up the staircase and to my room.

I could've sworn I heard him growl as soon as I slammed the door closed. Harry has always reminded me of this.. Unwanted animal. Sometimes, I couldn't even take a look at him in such disgust.

I fakely smiled, hesitant with what I was starting. I had no idea if this was going to end well or bad, either.

I closed my eyes tightly, as I felt his warm yet frightening hands roam around my body, as he gently squeezed my boobs.

I bit my lip, my eyes trailing up his tall figure as it landed on his lustful face.

"Don't be scared." He chuckled softly. His playful tone almost told me he was playing innocent with me. But obviously, I spoke to soon. "I don't bite..Unless,'' He whispered, his hands finding the back of my dress and slipping the zipper down slowly.

My breath hitched in my throat, as I held my breath.

My nervous eyes didn't leave his face, until I felt that I was fully undressed except that I was in my underwear and bra.

Harry stroked the hair out of my face, tugging it at the ends teasingly.

"You're so beautiful." Harry smirked, his eyes trailing up my body.

I mentally rolled my eyes. The only thing that was beautiful to him was my parts. Nothing else. I felt like some stupid prostitute for sale. And no it wasn't fun.

Now it was my turn to scare the shit out of him.

I breathed out, giving him a smug look before continuing.

The next thing I did was definitely not expected, even by me.

My hands found its way at his jeans, fumbling with the zipper before undoing the button and smirking before pulling his jeans down.