Chapter 23 *TEASER*

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 23:

-Jane's POV-

"Knock knock," A lady with such a cute baby girl in her hands knock on the dressing room door that I was hanging out with El in.

"Oh hey Lou." El waves.

I smile innocently, as she smiled back.

"I'm afraid we haven't met yet?" He walks in, shaking my hand.

"I'm Lou Teasdale, the boys' stylist. And this is my daughter Lux."

"I'm Jane." I couldn't help but aww at the cute little baby.

"Soo what's Jane doing here? You know the boys, or?"

"I'm friends with them." I say simply.

"Oh, she's just a little more with one of th----"

I slap El in the arm, as she gasped. "Ow." She pouted.

Lou just laughed, nodding. "I understand. Is it.. Either Harry or Niall?" She smirked.

"Hawy! Wiall!" Lux surprises me, as she claps her hands.

I chuckled, shaking my head. "None of them. They're just a couple of friends." I lied.

In Lou's other hand, she has a sparkly dress and a red skin tight dress in the other.

"And these are for tonight, you girls." She nods once, setting them on the leather couch.

"I call the red one." I quickly say before El could speak.

She groans. "I don't want to shine bright like a diamond." Considering it was really sparkly. I laughed at her lyric reference from Rihanna.

"Well I called dibs on it so," I stuck my tongue out playfully.

She smiled. "Oooh I get it, impressing Harry is it?" She winked.

"No!" I groaned, making sure Lou was no longer in here at the moment.

El wiggled her eyebrows. "Yeah, "enemies" you guys are." She winked.

"Oh god." I mumbled. "El, please don't push it. As of now, me and Harry aren't on speaking terms right now."

"Who says we aren't on speaking terms?" I find the husky voice speak just a fair distance behind me.

I jumped slightly, El's eyes widening.

I twirled around, seeing him leaning on the doorframe.

"Err.. I----"

"Are you wearing that dress tonight?" He interrupts, walking up to me, making me feel once again really short.

I nodded slightly. "Yeah."

"Can't wait." He smirked, pulling me towards him, as if nothing's happened in the past hours.

"Harry.." I whispered, once I felt his touch skid across my bum, I immediately froze.

His hand roamed the front of my jeans now, as I gasped, swatting it away. "Not here."

He laughed lowly, shaking his head. "Enjoy the show." Harry was referring to himself.

I rolled my eyes at his huge ego. Is it possible that I can feel so many different ways towards the boy? First, I hate him, and don't want to see him ever again. Then I'm finally a softie around him, and so is he. Now, I'm once again back to annoyance and that small feeling of hatred.

What the hell is this boy trying to play on me? Some stupid mind tricks?

Once he leaves, El's eyebrows were raised. "Wow. He really does like you a lot. First he's overly protective, then horny. Wow!"

"El. Don't. Push. It." I repeated, sending her a glare. I sighed right after. "What am I going to do? He seems so overly attached already." I burried my face in my hands.

"No, no. Don't you worry! It'll be okay. Okay?" She reassured.

I nodded just slightly.

"BOYS! SHOWTIME IN TWENTY MINUTES!!"

"So I get the red dress." I simply say, as I pick it up.

"I'll wait for you here." El nodded, still bummed she didn't get the dress she wanted.

Once I walked down the corridors for the bathroom, I slip into it, about o shut the door until I find a body slip in before I shut it.

Harry.

"Hey." He smiled. We were extremely close, by the way, the bathroom being really closed in.

"Harry I have to dress up." I whined.

"Go on ahead." He winked.

_______________________________________

A/N:

The reason this chapter is only a teaser, is because...

I want you to send me in questions in the comments! Questions, and requests of things you want me to do in the video for example like.. Jump in circles, show my room, or etc.

I need at least 30-40 questions, and I will make a video of me answering ALL of them! And they will be posted on youtube :D

If I do not get the amount of questions/requests that I want, then I simply will not update this until I do!!

Come on, just ask! Be completely random, I love it!! It can be about ANYTHING! I am also giving a few shoutouts on the video, so comment if you also want one in the video, and say what you need me to tell people :)

BUT MAINLY I NEED THE QUESTIONS!! PLEASE ASK!!!! Make it weird because I love weird :D

Soo no update until I get the right amount! Please do not ignore this message and choose to not send in one question! (which is only one sentence that'll take you like.. A minute to send in)

Go on!! Go go go don't be shy! This is one thing I'm doing for the fansss!! Come on Britty Bummersssss :3

-BritishBums xox