Chapter 25

A/N: DIRTY SCENES IN HERE <3

____________________

Sleeping With the Enemy

Chapter 25:

-Jane's POV-

I followed him once the elevator reached floor 69.. Oh god. That's just plain out weird.

the hallway was nice and long, even though there was only one single door at the end of it.

"What's the point of a whole floor if you only have one room?" I asked.

"Well they gave it to us, so why would we say no?"

That's true.

I just followed him, once we reached the end of the hallway.

"Okay, here we are." he mumbles, fumbling with a key card. He inserts it, the door light turning green and the door swinging open.

My eyes widened, my mouth falling open.

The room, was no original hotel room. It was like a mansion all on one floor. A large flat screen tv was in the living room, three black leather couches, this huge kitchen with who knows what food, and the rooms down another corridor.

"You.. Live here." I state disbelievingly, walking in.

I gasped. "Oh nooo, my shoes and----"

"It's okay! It's a hotel room, not church." He smirked. "And remember we only live here temporarily."

"Yeah I know, I know." I waved him off, walking off further into the place.

"I'll show you around, love." He smiled.

*****

"Okay, so these are Niall and Zayn's room." He breathes out tiringly. 

We've been going around for over twenty minutes, and we are only about to finish now.

"Oooh, I like this." I hold a thumbs up at the bed.

"I wanted this room." He mumbled to himself. "Well okay, now there's just one more room."

I nod, following him out and to the room juat across.

I looked around smiling. "Now who's room is this?"

I hear a door close, before I twirled around.

"Mine." He winked, walking over to me.

"Harry.." My voice trailed.

"Mhm?" His husky voice spoke in my ear, his body pressing against mine slightly. My eyes widened slightly.

"Not here. P-please." I stuttered quietly.

"Come on babe, no one's here." His hand rised up under my top, his fingers rubbing circles on my hip.

Shaking slightly, my heart raced immediately. Closing my eyes, I bit my lip.

"Fine, let's play." I whispered, breathing out. 

He chuckled. "That's my girl."

"No, I'm not your girl." I murmered, burrying my face in his chest.