Chapter 28

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 28:

-Jane's POV-

Niall quickly clims out of the car, runs over to me and immediately grasps me into a hug as I sobbed quietly.

"Are you okay? What the hell happened?" He asks worriedly, looking me in the eye.

"I.. Can w-we please just not talk about it." I mumbled, wiping at my eyes. I hated people seeing me cry. Once again, it made me feel weak. Just how Harry made me feel weak. All the time.

He nods, still very concerned. "Come on." He grabs my hand and pulls me over to the car.

I sit down in the passenger seat, me sighing deeply as I clicked my seatbelt on.

Without another word, Niall gets into the driver's seat and we drive away in silence.

I leaned my head on the window, looking out into the distance.

Was I really regretting all that I said to Harry? I mean he almost called me a bitch again if you didn't catch that. Once again, his shitty side was showing. The side that got me so angry I just wanted to literally smack him.

Lies lies lies. Lies were the only thing coming out of his mouth. His words spitting venom everytime he spoke.

It sure did sicken me as hell, but you know what? There was a side of me that liked the way he touched me.. Liked the way his kiss roamed my body. It was very intimate, and I felt that rush of adrenaline flow through my veins.

But obviously, that side was something I had to get rid of. Something I never wanted in the first place.

Well technically.. I fell for him years back. But that was seriously so stupid of me.

Now I just realized, maybe that same thing might happen again if I spoke to him, or gave him any contact. And once again, I didn't want that happening to me..Again.

The car stops in a halt at a stoplight, as I leaned my head on the window again, glaring at the stoplight in a daze.

Until I find something just further from it to the left.

I narowed my eyes, leaning forward so I could get a better look.

Some two guys were literally killing each other with their fists, making me just smirk. I loved seeing fights..Only if I wasn't the one in it.

Once the light turned green, the car started to get closer to the scene.

As soon as I noticed who the two were..

"SHIT NIALL STOP THE CAR!" I shouted abruptly, finding out that it was Harry and.. Henderson? What the hell?

Niall obeyed, stepping on the brakes, making me jerk forward just slightly. Horns started beeping behind us, as Niall moved the car to the side.

I hopped out, running over to the two boys, frozen. I didn't really know what I was going to do. They didn't even know I was standing right here anyway.

And I just did the first thing I could think of.

I screamed an ear deafening scream, making their attention turn over to me.

"Jane." Henderson breathes out in relief.

"What the hell Harry! I told you not to try anything!" I shouted, now officially angry at him.