Chapter 37

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 37:

-Harry's POV-

As soon as I came into the hotel room, I find all the boys and Perrie sat on the couch, watching something from Niall's iphone.

Until I heard her voice. I nearly froze in my space, remembering that today was her birthday.

"Guys, where's Harry?" Her voice sounded worried. Like she.. Almost missed me.

I missed her as well. But through the months that passed, I had to keep reminding myself that she wasn't going to come back.

Sometimes, I would even cry myself to sleep, thinking that she wasn't going to be here with me anymore.

"HARRY WHERE ARE MY THINGS!" Taylor's whiney voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Wait a second, babe." I turn over to her as she rolls her eyes.

"I'm gonna get going." She simply says.

"Okay, I'll call you." I say blankly, as she unexpectedly kisses me.

Her tongue literally shoves down my throat as my eyes widened, but I did my best to keep up with the kiss.

I pulled away, nearly disgusted with myself. "Bye." I forced myself to say as she icily smiled before leaving.

"I'm hanging up." Jane said almost feverishly.

"NO!" They all yelled, but I hear that little sound effect which means she did hang up.

I sighed. "I'll talk to her." I nod once as they all looked over at me.

"She really misses you, Haz." Louis goes.

"Well you know what, I nearly moved on so." I shrugged, but truly I was only lying to myself.

"Just talk to her Harry, it's her birthday." Niall sighed.

Sighing as well, I walked over to them, grabbing his phone.

As if on cue, Jane sent a skype call back.

My finger hovered over the answer button, as I tapped on it.

Her expression seemed to change immediately though.

"Happy birthday, love." I say naturally.

She bit her lip, sadness filling her eyes.

"Where were you, Harry?"

We talked on, the topic of her bringing up my current girl, and hoing on to why I didn't talk to her for months straight.

"I'm dating Niall." Those few words literally just shattered me.

I rose my eyebrows.

"Mhm."

"When did this start?" I asked as normally as I could.

"Like..About two weeks ago." She shrugged. "Why, have a problem?" She said as smugly as she could.

"No." I grumbled.

"Well what are you gonna do for your birthday?" I asked.

"Sit here in my misery." Jane mumbles. "And go shopping." She quickly added.

"Wish Niall was there huh?" I said fakely.