Chapter 29

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 29:

-Harry's POV-

So Jane is just walking out of the elevator, and she clumsily trips on her feet and almost falls over. Well if I hadn't catched her.

Her eyes open, her big brown eyes staring deeply into mine.

She groaned. "Don't touch me."

"Don't fall on me." I joked, but Jane just narrowed her eyes at me.

"Don't talk to me either. I can fucking take care of myself." She spat, storming down the hallway.

I watched as she swung our door open, walking in, as she slammed it closed.

I sighed, slouching. Niall stood beside me as we stared at the door for awhile.

"She's mad at me isn't she." I mumbled.

He nods. "She thinks you beat him up because of whatever happened previously."

"But I didn't." I argued defensively.

"I know you didn't, Haz. But.. You know you can find the right time to talk to her."

"And when will that be? She won't even let me talk to her."

Niall shrugged. "You've got to wait."

Well we'll see how long that'll be.

--------

-Jane's POV-

I was in a different room now, now in Niall and Louis' room.

I was sprawled on Niall's long bed, scrolling through Twitter on my phone. I haven't had an idea how long I was just here, paying no attention to Louis' outbursts of laughter, along with Niall's as they were watching the tv.

It seems as if Niall noticed my silence, as he glanced over at me.

He comes towards me, sitting at the end of the bed.

"How you feeling?" He asks quietly.

It's as if Niall's talking to me like I'm ill. Apparently I'm not even the slightest ill.

I nod slightly.

"It's okay, Jane. I-I think you should really give Harry a chance."

Was he giving me away? I mean.. Not like I was desperate for Niall. But some part of me thought of him differently. He was complete opposites with Harry, although still I felt he was.. Nice. Nice for a girl like me.

"Why?"

"He.. The only reason he was in a fight with that guy was because.. He was defending you."

Defending me? Again? But what the hell was he defending me from? Henderson didn't do anything! Anyway, I'm still mad at him. No matter what he's trying to pull on me.

"Please go talk to him. He's really depressed about it."

"Depressed? Niall, I think I'm the more depressed one from the both of us." I sighed, holding my head in my hands.

"I.. I don't want to talk to him. Not until he makes the first move." Shaking my head, Niall nods understandingly.

We were both awkwardly sat next to each other, so I did the first thing I could think of.

My arms wrapped around him in a hug, as I burried my face in his warm chest.

"Thank you..For coming for me."

His answer was his arms wrapping around me as well, almost protectively. Kind of like Harry's arms, but they were much, much different.

"I'm scared." I squeaked, after a short silence. We were both still steady in a hug.

I was surprised Louis wasn't nosing in. He was probably to busy watching whatever he was so interested in.

"Scared? He isn't going to kill you." He chuckled, but I didn't laugh along.

"No.. I-I'm scared to just.." I shook my head, gulping down the lump in my throat harshly. "I don't want to get overly attached to him again. I don't want him to hurt me again.. I wouldn't know w-what to do.." Tears started to brim in my eyes.

Harry's POV

I was over hearing a conversation between Niall and Jane, something I wasn't even supposed to be nosing into. So she was scared? Scared of.. Being with me?

She was crying as well.. Which just made me feel even more guilty.

I was supposed to go talk to Lou about something, but why not try and listen on.

I slightly peep, seeing that Niall was taking her in a comforting hug. And well that was supposed to be me.

Once I took a small step forward, I had clumsily tripped on my other shoe, stumbling forward right in front of the door.

Jane and Niall looked up in unison, Jane immediately wiping at her eyes and trying to hide her tears.

Niall weakly smiled at me, which obviously meant something bad. I sighed.

"C-can I please talk to Jane."

Niall squeezed her shoulders softly, her eyes meeting with his almost pleadingly.

After a short moment, she let out a sigh.

Nodding once. "I'll talk to him." She mumbled over to him.

Niall kissed her on the top of her head before she got up, giving him a smile.

Okay am I jealous? Yeah I'm jealous.

But what bothers? Jane will end up mine anyway.

________________________

A/N:

Soo sorry! I was supposed to update on Friday, but I had some personal things to take care of.. And Saturday was busy as well, soo here is a filler for now. I've been busy lots lately.. -__-

BUT it is just three more days until spring break for me sooo that will be the time of updates!

I also have a spring break One Direction fanfic out called Spring Breakers! And its based on the movie Spring Breakers!! YOU SHOULD GO CHECK IT OUT TIS BRAND NEWWW!! AND ITS JUAN DIRECTION!

Alright bai

-BritishBums xox