Chapter 17

A/N: OMG SORRY FOR THE WRONG DATE YESTERDAY ON THE LETTER LET'S JUST PRETEND IT SAID FEBRUARY 28th lol :3

-----------

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 17:

-Jane's POV-

"High school reunion, huh?" Niall looked over my shoulder, scanning over the letter.

I didn't answer, reading over it again as he shut the door behind him.

"You going?" He asked.

"Nah. It's just a party anyway." I shrugged.

"Don't you want to see your old friends?!" He gasped, pushing me playfully.

"Not really." I say honestly.

I really don't want to go back to the past.. It was horrid.

"Well I think you should. Plus you still have some unfinished business with Haz." Niall gestured.

"How sure are you that he'll go?" I rose an eyebrow.

"So you're gonna go?" He smiles crookedly.

"I didn't say that." I groaned, slapping him in the stomach as he faked pain, making me roll my eyes.

"Go! You should!" Niall whines, bugging me the whole way to the kitchen.

"I'll make you a sandwich." I grinned, trying to change the subject.

For the few days that past, Harry's other band mates taught me how to persuade little Nialler. And it actually works.

"Yes! With cheese!" He jumps excitedly, shaking me by the shoulders.

I didn't really answer that quickly, making Niall frown.

"Uh no, let's talk about that high school reunion first."

"Ugh when did you get so smart?"

He gasped, pouting.

I laughed, shaking my head. "Kidding!"

"If you aren't going, I'll make you.You have to be a little more social, since you really can't see El as much anymore!" He goes.

"Oh you'll make me?" I cocked an eyebrow, making my way over to the other side of the counter.

I opened the cabinet, pulling out bread and some cold turkey.

"I thought you didn't want to make a sandwich?"

"I'm hungry." I argued, with a shrug.

As I was about to pull bread out of the bag, I find Niall tickling me and poking at my sides as I gasped, the bread flying into the air and landing on the floor as I was tickled.I was being tickled.. I hate this.

It's so annoying how I'm just so ticklish! I absolutely despise it.

"N-Niall! Let m-me go!" I talked through fits of giggles as I started to laugh harder.

I was set onto the counter as I was literally cornered.

"Will you go to that hish school reunion?"

"W-what?" I tried to speak.

"Say, I Jane Hendricks will go to that high school reunion because Niall told me so." He smiles amusedly, continuing to tickle me.

I couldn't take it anymore, groaning and laughing at the same time. Basically, I looked crazy.

"Let me s-speak you leprechaun!" I shrieked for breath.

He smirked, withdrawing his ticklish touch.

"I Jane Hendricks, will go to that high school reunion because Niall told me so." I breathed out.

"Yay!" He cheered.

"No. No hugs for you."

___________________

A/N:

Jiall in this chapter for the Jiall shippers :3

Idk, I still ship Haney..Probably because I have a couple things planned! lol you'll see!

And OMG I have a goal to make book trailers for all my books, and I already done one for Color Blind (my story) and The Cupcake Girl!! Eeek!! lol but they aren't posted yet..It'll be up soon once I edit them!

And sorry this was only a filler!

Please vote and comment guysss! Thanks! :))

-BritishBums xox