Surprise Breakfast

Busting through my front door, I seek out Hoseok

Busting through my front door, I seek out Hoseok. He's sitting on the couch watching tv when he is startled by my entry. "Wah! What the heck?" I run over to him and bury my face into his chest. He is surprised but then wraps his arms around me. "What's wrong?" I sigh, I didn't want to tell him. If I told him the truth, he would be furious with Jimin and possibly done with him forever. I was terrified of that happening. So, I make up a lie, to protect Jimin.

"This customer was yelling at me, and it made me so nervous and frightened." He tightens his grip on me. "What do they look like, I'll make them disappear." Laughing a little bit, I calm down a fraction. "I'm serious!" I can't help but laugh more, he sounded serious and that's what was funniest about it. "Hobi, you can't go to prison, you're too pretty." He laughs this time. "I won't be someone's prison bitch." I bust out laughing and fall over on the couch.

"I found out who my secret admirer is," I say as I sit back up. He looks over at me, waiting for me to tell him. "It's this cute guy who first came into the shop a week ago. He asked me out on Valentine's Day, but I already told Yoongi I'd go with him." He raises his eyebrows and leans in and pinches my cheek. "See, I told you, you are pretty. Now you've got guys fighting over you." I blush slightly. That wasn't true of course. I couldn't explain why Yoongi and/or Jungkook would be interested in me. I guessed it was because I was nice.

"Oh yeah, Yoongi brought me lunch and we ate in his car. He kissed me." Hoseok stands up, excited. "Model Dr. Min kissed you?!" I giggle and nod. He raises his hand up for a high five and I smack his hand with mine. "I'm glad it's going good. See, I told you to give him a chance." I stand up and hug Hobi. "I know, I'm glad you help me." He kisses the top of my head. "Always."

                The next morning, I wake up smiling

The next morning, I wake up smiling. Happy that I'm off today, I didn't want to work with Jimin today. I hadn't heard from him since I ran away from him. I check my phone to make sure he didn't text me while I slept. Jimin didn't. But Yoongi had.

Yoongi:

How about I make you some breakfast?

Me:

You cook too?

Yoongi:

I do, so what do you say?

Me:

Come on over then.

Rolling out of bed, I hurry to go shower and freshen up. I take the quickest shower ever and throw on some makeup and fix my hair. I rush to get dressed and put perfume on. I just chose a white fuzzy sweater that hung past my butt and some black leggings that had snowflake patterns on them. I rush out of my room and see Hobi finishing his breakfast.

"Morning Hobi." He looks up and smiles. "Morning roomie." I walk over to stand by him, I make small circles on the table with my finger. "Um, so, Yoongi is coming here to make me breakfast and-" Hobi holds up his hands. "Say no more, I'll go visit my parents." I smile and throw my arms around him. "You're the best Hoseok." "I know." He kisses my cheek and grabs his things. "I want details when I get back home." He points at me with a stern look and then leaves the apartment. I run frantic around the apartment, picking things up and straightening and organizing. I turn on the wax burner and soon the apartment is filled with a vanilla and pine scent.

There's a knock at the door, I take a breath and open the door. There stands Yoongi, dressed super casual but still looking handsome. "Come in," I tell him, and he walks in. He's also wearing a white sweater but with skinny jeans. "We kind of match." I point to my shirt and then his. He smiles. "Great minds think alike." I nod.

                Yoongi walks into the kitchen and washes his hands in our sink before wiping them off with a paper towel

Yoongi walks into the kitchen and washes his hands in our sink before wiping them off with a paper towel. "Okay, help me find some brown rice, kimchi, eggs, sesame oil, olive oil, sesame seeds and green onions. Hopefully you have most of that." I rummage through our cabinets and fridge. I set everything on the counter for him. I hand him the eggs and a bowl of leftover kimchi. "Thanks, you look lovely by the way." He grins at me, and I blush.

"Alright, now I need a frying pan." I grab one from beside the stove and hand it to him. I watch over Yoongi's shoulder as he cuts up the kimchi and then cuts thin slices of the green onion. His hands worked so deftly. I'm impressed. He spreads some olive oil along the iron skillet and warms it up. "What would you like to do for Valentine's Day?" He looks over at me. I just shrug. "I usually just spend that day at home, so I don't have a preference."

He sets the skillet down. "You're usually alone that day?" I nod and look away from him, feeling shameful for having no one wanting to ever date me. "Then I'll have to make it special." He gives me that cute smile and I can't fight the smile that occurs in return. "No, you don't have to, just having someone will make it nice."

I continue to watch as he fries the rice and kimchi together, he drizzles in the green onion. The whole apartment smells intoxicating. "That smells so good," Yoongi scoops up a spoonful and holds it up to me. "Want to try it?" I open my mouth and he places the spoon in it. I chew around the hotness of the food, fanning my mouth. "It's wonderful!" I manage to say. He smiles, reaching up his hand and wiping the corner of my mouth. I blush and just stare at him. Finally, he looks away and dumps the skillet filled rice into a bowl. He cracks a couple eggs on the skillet now and proceeds to fry them. They sizzle.

Yoongi gently spreads the fried eggs over top the rice and my mouth is watering. "Okay, it's done." He smiles and then picks up the bowl. I follow behind him as he sits the bowl on the kitchen table. I hand him a pair of chopsticks and we both sit down. 

"Let's just share, so there's less dishes to wash." I nod, smart man. I scoop up a heaping bite with my chopsticks and then shove it in my mouth. It was perfect, everything went so well together. "This. Is. Great! Is there anything you can't do?" Yoongi laughs and shakes his head yes. "I can't sing." I shove his shoulder playfully. "I even doubt that."