Stunning

Parking in my usual spot in the parking garage

Parking in my usual spot in the parking garage. I had texted Hoseok to see if Jimin was still there, he wasn't. It was safe to go home. I was exhausted at this point; it was about two in the morning.

I crawl into my bed, Hoseok was already in his room. I close my eyes and try to sleep. What a day it's been.

 What a day it's been

Pulling the dress up my legs and torse, I slip my arms through the right holes and try to zip up the back best I can. I manage to get the zipper all the way up. I hang some diamond hoops on my ears and slide a few pretty rings on my fingers. I had put my hair up. I rarely did updos. When my hair was up it made me feel more exposed, so I rarely wore it like that.

I sit on my bed and slide on some black strappy heels. It felt so weird to be so dressed up, but I knew this was an important night for Yoongi, so I wanted to look my best. Wearing all black felt odd as well. I felt like I was going to a funeral.

Turning on my phone, I go to text Yoongi to tell him I'm ready

Turning on my phone, I go to text Yoongi to tell him I'm ready. I read over our earlier texts and laugh.

Me:

Morning, I bet your head hurts.

Yoongles:

Morning! Yes, it absolutely does.

Me:

You're quite an interesting drunk.

Yoongles:

So, I've been told lol.

I'll pick you up at 6 tonight, okay?

Tell me when you're ready.

Me:

Okay :]

I typed to him that I was ready. He was on his way. I step out of my room and Hoseok drops the remote control he was holding surfing through the tv. "Hoooly crap!" Hoseok stands up and walks over to me, taking in my outfit. "You look stunning." I smile shyly and cover my cheeks that are turning red.

Hoseok hugs me gently, afraid to mess up my outfit. He pulls out his phone like the proud brother he is. "I'm going to take your picture, don't fight me." I giggle and he snaps a few pictures of me. "You look too gorgeous not to." He grins widely and I smile back at him.

There's a knock at the door and I knew that Yoongi was here. Hoseok rushes over to the door before I can. "I'll open it, so he can get a good look at you." He explains and grins. I blush again, clutching onto my small black purse.

He opens the door and Yoongi greets him. "Hey Hoseok, good to see you again." Hobi smiles and tells him the same. He steps out of the way and Yoongi looks past him and his eyes fall on me. A smile spreads across his face, he bites his bottom lip and leaves it between his teeth for a long moment.

I take this moment to look at his outfit. He looked so incredibly handsome, it surely meant trouble for my brain. He had this sequins jacket on, it sparkled different colors, but mostly gold. His shirt, bowtie and pants were black. He took my breath away.

                Stepping towards me, Yoongi takes my hands in his

Stepping towards me, Yoongi takes my hands in his. "Wow, you...you look absolutely gorgeous." I blush a deep red, that's cleverly hidden with the blush I applied with my makeup today. I did my makeup a little heavier than normal. "So do you." I say back quietly.

Hearing Hoseok squeal in the background, he tells us to pose so he can take a picture. This felt like we were going to prom and Hobi was my mom. Yoongi stands beside me and places his arm around my back and rests his hand on my waist. We both put on fake smiles as Hoseok takes several photos.

Yoongi laces out hands together and we leave the apartment. He walks with me slowly; I was trying to get used to walking in my heels. It's been a while. He kept sneaking peeks of me and I would do the same. He looked so handsome; it was hard to keep my thoughts out of the gutter.

"You look so beautiful. I'm thinking about skipping the whole thing." Yoongi says, biting his bottom lip again, I just blush deeply. "We can't do that." I say and he just laughs.

The elevator takes us to his car in the garage and I step inside it. Yoongi starts his sportscar and drives us to the location.

"You know, you were pretty embarrassing the other night." I tell him, giggling. He looks over at me quickly. "Me? Why?" I laugh harder now; he truly doesn't know how he acts when he's drunk.

"Well first of all, Namjoon had to basically carry you inside your house. You confessed your love for his dimples. You told him how beautiful I was. You tried to take my clothes off." I paint the picture of him, laughing harder as I tell it. His face flushes. "I did all that?" I bust out laughing, my face was hurting from the laughter.

"Yes! I had to slap your hands away. You're a grabby drunk." Yoongi's mouth forms a straight line, he rubs his ear with his free hand. "Sorry you had to witness that." I lean over in my seat and kiss his cheek. "It was definitely an experience." He looks over at me, smiling and grabs my hand to hold.