New Friendships

Jimin drives us to the arcade that Jungkook and I said we would visit

Jimin drives us to the arcade that Jungkook and I said we would visit. After parking, we walk around to the front of the arcade. I grab Jimin's arm and lock my arm around his. He looks down at me and smiles that perfect smile I missed so much.

We encounter Jungkook who's leaning up against the wall playing on his phone. He sees us and smiles. "Hey guys!" He seemed so happy. I wave at Jungkook, and he gives me a shy grin. We walk inside together and I'm thankful as the heat from the arcade warms my body. You'd think that being a winter baby would make me more tolerable to the cold, but that wasn't true.

"First, let's play the Mortal Kombat machine! You versus me." Jimin points to the machine and then to me. I laugh and give him a determined look. "Alright, let's go Park Jimin, I'll kick your butt!" Jimin scoffs and laughs dramatically. "I'd like to see you try!"

I was all talk because I lost. Playing arcade games was a lot different than playing on my PlayStation. I was terrible at it. Jimin annihilated me and wasn't about to let me forget it. "I win, I win, you lose." He sticks out his tongue at me and I smile. He was berating me, but I didn't seem to mind. I was just happy he was back in my life.

It took a half hour for Jungkook to come out of his shell. Once he got over his shyness, he was quite funny and silly. He and Jimin really hit it off. They seemed to be very similar.

I hold up my hand and gain their attention. "Okay! Last game, loser buys us all burgers!" I point over to the DDR machine. "It'll be a dance competition between the two boys." Jimin clenches his fist in the air. "This will be an effortless victory Jungkook." Jungkook chimes right in and tells him, "Nope, my competitive edge never lets me lose!" I clap, enthusiastic about the rivalry.

The two men take their spots on the Dance Dance Revolution stage. They pick the same song, and the battle begins. I get my phone out and record it all. The expressions on their faces were priceless as their feet tried to keep up with the steps of the song.

After they got the hang of it, the dance battle was very close. I was extremely impressed with how well they both did. Keeping up with each other, their feet moved like lightning.

The game ends and we anxiously wait as it adds up their scores. We all make a drum sound with our tongues and the winner is selected. I grab Jungkook's wrist and lift his hand into the air. "Jungkook is the champion!" He holds up both his fists, celebrating as if he just won a boxing match. "I'll get you next time Kook!" Jimin says, faking a mean scowl. We all just laugh.

"Let's go get those burgers, I'm starving!" I say and the others agree. We walk out of the arcade and seek out some beefy deliciousness. I had been smiling all day. Today felt great.

 Today felt great

                Driving to Yoongi's house this evening, I was excited to see him

Driving to Yoongi's house this evening, I was excited to see him. He had texted me when I was eating burgers with the boys, he told me to bring some things and spend the night again. I seemed to spend the night there quite often lately. It's kind of ironic because this is the same man that wanted me to move out. Now I'm hardly at the apartment I moved into.

I pull into his driveway and park behind his sportscar. Yoongi opens the door and waits for me to come up the stairs. He pulls me inside and presses his lips hard to mine. I throw my arms around his neck and deepen our kiss. I run my fingers through his thick hair, pushing it back away from his forehead.

I loved everything about this man. Especially these perfect lips. I could kiss him for hours and I'd never get tired of it. I missed him every minute I wasn't in his presence. We hardly wanted to part but finally did. I wipe my bottom lip, trying to fix the lipstick I was wearing. "I missed you." Yoongi tells me and I smile at him. "Same here."

Yoongi walks towards the kitchen, and I follow behind him. Checking out his perfect bum in the process. I bite on my lip. No, behave. "What's for dinner?" I sit at the bar and Yoongi pulls open the oven. The heat escapes through the door and filling the room. "I made us two Cornish game hens, baked potatoes and steamed vegetables." I lick my lips, that sounded heavenly.

"Wow, that sounds incredible. What's the occasion?" Yoongi shrugs, he pulls out the small chickens and sets the pan on top of the oven. "No reason, it's nice to cook for someone else." I grin at him. "Well, you can cook for me the rest of our lives, I wouldn't care." Yoongi looks over at me, a sparkle in his dark chocolate eyes. "I'd like that." He gummy smiles and I feel my heart skip a beat.

Sitting at the table now, we enjoy the delicious meal. The baked potatoes were perfect, the chicken was amazing, and the steamed vegetables were a great addition. "What did you do today?" Yoongi questions as he slices his knife through the small, cooked bird.

"I went to the arcade with Jimin and Jungkook. I think me and Jimin are finally okay." Yoongi looks up and smiles at me. "That's great. I'm glad it worked out." I smile as I chew. "Me too!" Yoongi takes a bite of the chicken and asks another question. "Who's Jungkook? That's a new name." I jab my fork into the steaming baked potato. "My new friend, I met him at the coffee shop." Yoongi nods. "He's the one that got you the flowers?" I shake my head yes.

Yoongi meets my eyes. "Should I be worried?" I laugh. "Absolutely not. My eyes are only for you." He grins and goes back to eating. My words were true. Something about Yoongi stole and kept my attention. No other man seems to compare in my eyes.

He was the perfect package. Yoongi had patience for days, he was intelligent, he could be funny, he was incredibly sweet. The man could cook, he was thoughtful, so handsome and sexy. He was perfection. He was everything I've been looking for.