New Feelings

Yoongi shuts his front door behind us, Holly comes running towards us

Yoongi shuts his front door behind us, Holly comes running towards us. He sets down our paintings against the wall and goes to grab me. He pulls me closely to his body; he tilts his head and comes in for a kiss. The minute our lips meet my whole world dissolves. I suddenly forget the whole day; my lips move perfectly with his. It's like our lips were made for each other.

Running his hands down my back, Yoongi grabs my butt and squeezes it tightly, which makes me squeal a bit. He smiles against my lips. "I like our dates, but I can't kiss you like I want to." He whispers and smirks, which makes my face heat up instantly.

He pulls me over to the couch and we lay down on it, Holly is barking at us but neither of us can pay attention to anything else but each other. Laying on top of me, Yoongi reacquaints our lips and slides his tongue into my mouth. I play with his tongue with mine and he moves his hand to my thigh and slides it all the way up. With one hand, he unbuttons my jeans and slides down the zipper. 

I try to breathe deep in between the kisses. Yoongi slides his hand inside my jeans and down into my panties. He rubs his fingers against me, which earns a pleasurable hum from me, and I tighten my thighs together. Yoongi kisses down to my neck and then he slides two fingers inside me, and I bite my bottom lip hard.

He then begins to bite on my neck and flexes his fingers upwards and hits a spot I've never felt before. I let out a small whine and get embarrassed over the sound. He just laughs breathy against my neck. "Like that?" He whispers and I bite my lip and nod.

Yoongi moves back up to my lips and crashes his against mine. He continues to move his fingers, repeatedly hitting that spot, I'm squeezing my legs tightly together, almost shaking from the intense feeling. I can feel how excited he is against my leg; I want to desperately touch him but I'm too shy to start.

He then begins to finger me harder and grinds himself against my leg, I can't stop the small moans that are escaping my lips. He uses his thumb to rub it against an extremely sensitive spot, he does it roughly and quickly, which causes something to build up. Before I know it, I'm panting and moaning as this powerful feeling washes over my body. "Mmm.." Yoongi hums pleased with the sounds. He pulls his hand out of my pants and kisses my lips softly.

Quickly standing up, Yoongi walks towards his bathroom, I watch as he adjusts himself and I just lay there, suddenly tired. I sit up and redo my pants, trying to catch my breath. Once Yoongi leaves the bathroom, he walks into the kitchen and grabs us both a bottle of water. I just watch him, he looked so attractive to me right now. I wanted to throw caution to the wind and have him make love to me. But he seemed satisfied for now. I tried to not draw my eyes to the bulge that was inside his jeans.

Handing me a bottle of water, he plops down on the couch beside me. He turns on the tv and finds a basketball game. Yoongi places his arm around my shoulder and pulls me to him. "Sleepy now?" He asks with a grin, and I nod my head. I lay my head against his shoulder and before I know it, my eyelids shut, and I fall asleep.

"NO!" I am startled awake by Yoongi's yelling. I look up at him and he meets my eyes. "Sorry." He whispers and kisses me. I look at the tv, it looks like someone just missed a necessary three-point shot. "You can go upstairs and sleep if you want." I shake my head. "That's okay, I think I'll go home." He gives me a cute pout. I stand up wobbly, still sleepy and Yoongi gets up next. He grabs my hand and laces our fingers together.

"You should bring some things to leave here next time you come, so you can stay if you want to." He gives me a sweet smile and my heart races. "Okay." I tell him with a giant grin, and he kisses me hard one more time before I leave for the night.

On my drive home I can't help but think of my perfect boyfriend. He wants me to be able to stay whenever I wanted. That sounded like a great idea. If I left some makeup and things there I wouldn't mind sleeping over sometimes.

It was about 10 at night when I arrive back at the apartment. Hoseok looks up at me. "Welcome back roomie." I lift up my canvas I painted for him to see. "We went couples painting!" Hoseok smiles broadly. "That's so cute! We'll hang it in your room tomorrow." I smile and nod. I walk over to Hobi and give him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm exhausted, I'm going to bed." "Night."

I sit my painting on my dresser in my room and shut my door. I quickly change into some pajamas and go into my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. When I crawl into bed, I finally look at my phone. I had muted it while I was with Yoongi. I had several missed calls and texts from Jimin. There was one from Yoongi as well, which I read first.

Yoongles:

I had a great time. I can't wait to see you in that black dress in a couple days.

I smile but begin to worry. Maybe he wouldn't like me in a dress. I know I have low self-esteem but maybe it was all in my head. I just had to trust what he said and ignore what I thought. I read Jimin's texts next.

Jiminie:

Why weren't you at work today?

Really? You're ignoring my calls too?

Did you really just dump me as a friend?

Answer me!

Putting my phone on my nightstand, I roll over and close my eyes. I tried to stay strong. I knew he was hurt but so was I. He needed to learn that how he responded to my relationship wasn't okay. And if he couldn't get over it, then I guess our friendship would just have to be over.

 And if he couldn't get over it, then I guess our friendship would just have to be over