I'm Taking Over You

The drive home was mostly a comfortable quiet

The drive home was mostly a comfortable quiet. Yoongi's thoughts were probably going a hundred miles per hour and so were mine. I was so proud of Yoongi. He really was an incredible man. I couldn't see what he saw in me, but what I saw in him was everything. He was amazing, intelligent, funny, sweet, kind and caring. He was perfect.

"Let's go back to your house and celebrate." I tell him, breaking the silence. He smirks and looks over at me. "I was already going there." He eyes me up and down and bites his bottom lip. I swallow hard. I knew that look, and I was more than ready. I shaved my entire body for this evening, it seems we both had the same idea.

His car parks in his driveway and we walk up his stairs then through the front door. As soon as the door is closed, Yoongi grabs me and crashes his lips to mine. It was enough force to knock the breath out of me. We make out roughly, wrapped up in our own world, we don't even hear Holly who's barking at our feet.

Yoongi breaks out kiss and bends down, he sweeps my legs up and holds me in his arms bridal style. I gasp, surprised, and then giggle. Yoongi smiles looking at me in his arms. "Ready?" I bite my lip and grab the back of his head, forcing our lips together. "Absolutely."

Carrying me upstairs, Yoongi sits me down on my feet inside his room. He shuts the door and leaves Holly outside of the room. We basically attack each other with kisses as soon as he turns back around. It's like we couldn't wait another minute.

I pull down his jacket and toss it on the bed. He's kissing me with so much hunger, it's making my heart race. Yoongi slides his tongue into my mouth as I fumble with his bowtie, unfastening it. I couldn't get this damn tie off of him fast enough, I couldn't wait any longer.

Unbuttoning a few of his shirt buttons, I kiss on his neck, he hums happily. Yoongi slides his hands up the back of my thighs and under my dress. He grabs onto my butt and pulls me towards his body. Kissing down to his exposed chest, my fingers seek out his belt, undoing it and pulling it through his slack loops. Then I unbutton his pants and yank down the zipper.

I hurriedly push down his pants and they fall to his ankles. I run my hand down his belly and rest it against the hard member that's hiding inside of his boxers. I rub him and he breathes out. Yoongi smashes his lips back on mine and moves his hands away from my butt. One hand rest on my hip and the other goes under my dress again.

Yoongi rubs me in between my legs, roughly and quickly. I moan inside his mouth. My hand leaves his crotch and I finish with the buttons on his shirt and pull it down his arms. I let the shirt fall to the floor and admire his beautifully pale skin. I kiss on his collarbone as I rub my hands across his smooth chest.

As I'm sucking a bruise on his collarbone, Yoongi unzips the back of my dress, he pulls down the fabric from around my neck. Then pulls it down my arms, he kisses along my bare shoulder. I ignore the urge to cover my body and just let everything go with the flow.

Yoongi picks me up and sits me on his bed, he steps in between my legs and kisses passionately on my neck and trails kisses down to my chest. He yanks the rest of my dress off from my waist and down my legs. He throws it to the side. He takes off his shoes and socks off and I kick off my heels and scoot backwards further on the bed, Yoongi crawls over top of me.

Settling between my legs, Yoongi kisses my hips and sucks on my hipbones. He leaves hickies against each one and then he grabs my lace underwear and pulls them down. He then grabs a pillow and helps me position it under my butt.

Yoongi smirks darkly as he slides further down, he shoves two fingers inside me and brings his mouth close to me. He runs his tongue along me, while moving his fingers inside and out. I'm moaning at this point, biting down on my lip hard. He curls his fingers upwards and sucks on my spot, my back arches at the intense pleasure.

Grabbing handfuls of his thick black hair, I resist the urge to squeeze his head with my thighs. My legs start shaking and Yoongi pulls his fingers out and gets on his knees, hovering over me. "Do we need protection?" I shake my head and he smirks.

"Legs up." Yoongi taps my thighs and I bring them up towards my chest. He takes off his boxers and tosses them aside. I bite my lip as I look over his perfect body. Yoongi looked incredible, my eyes linger on his hips and that sexy v shaped line. I couldn't wait to feel him, it was exciting.

Getting in between my legs again, Yoongi settles his hips against mine, he holds himself up to position everything just right and then he slowly pushes inside me. He groans slowly as he slides all the way in. I take a deep breath; it didn't hurt as badly as I thought it would. Probably because I was more than ready for him.

His hips start moving, thrusting in and out and we both moan together. Yoongi bends down and connects our lips. He nibbles on my bottom lip and pulls on it gently. He kisses down to my neck and begins to thrust harder now, and deeper. "You're dripping wet." He whispers in my ear, and I feel my face heat up.

Yoongi slams into me, pulling all the way out and then thrusting back in, I could feel him hitting the very back of me. He grunted each time he did. Suddenly he grabs my shoulders and helps me as we roll over. "Ride me beautiful." He says with a smirk, and I blush again.

I've never done that but do the best I can, I just go with it. I angle my hips just right, moving them back and forth, this sensation felt unbelievable. Yoongi holds onto my hips, staring up at me with his bottom lip in between his teeth.

I use my thigh muscles to bounce myself up and down on him, he moans loudly as I do. "Fuck yes!" He moans out, gritting his teeth. I lean down, moving my hips again and kiss his lips. I run my tongue across his bottom lip, and he smiles.

After moving my hips faster, I feel that pressure building up again, this time it feels more intense. My body shakes as it takes over, my lips parted as I moan out his name. Yoongi grabs my shoulders and pulls me down to him, he takes over from there, pounding into me heavily. Soon he's moaning loudly in my ear, his breath ragged.