𝟏𝟓. the farmhouse

WHITE FLAG

chapter fifteen : the farmhouse
{ season two - episode three }

chapter fifteen : the farmhouse{ season two - episode three }

THE SUN HAD officially set, so all of Georgia had gone dark. Kloe's head tilted down at a map of Georgia. Before they had left, Glenn circled the house the girl on the horse had mentioned so Kloe could direct him while he drove.

"You just have to go straight ahead, then take a right when you next see one," she explained, squinting her eyes in an attempt to read the map in the darkness. "I don't know if that makes sense. I'm the shittiest map-reader of all time."

"No, no. I understand what you meant. You're doing great," Glenn briefly smiled, not taking his eyes off of the dark road, "Maybe you should've driven, and I read the map if we knew you'd worry about not making sense."

"Oh, so you're admitting I am bad?" Kloe joked, managing to hold back a grin and looked at him with a serious look.

"No, no, no. Not at all, no-"

"Relax, I'm teasing," she laughed quietly, "If I knew Dale would send us on this trip, I would've tried to learn how to map-read."

"Just get together already, you lovebirds." Kloe choked on her own breath, and so did Glenn as she slowly turned to the man who had muttered out the statement. T-Dog had a weak grin plastered across his tired face, "What? You two would make a good couple."

The brunette abruptly turned back around, her eyebrows raised with shock at what the man had just said. She glanced at Glenn in the corner of her eye and saw he had the same expression.

"See? You're not even denying it," T-Dog slightly snorted as he leaned closer to the girl, "Hey, Kloe, let me know when you get together," he whispered, causing her forehead to physically hurt from raising her eyebrows even higher than they already were.

"Jeez, that cut must be really bad," she commented, twisting her body around to face him. "Do you think the antibiotics are kicking in?" she asked, still a tad bit awkward about what T-Dog had just whispered into her ear. The only response she received was a weak shrug.

As she turned her body around, Glenn twisted the steering wheel to the right, causing her body to tilt to the left. "Okay, so, uh, what did that chick say their mailbox name was?" Glenn asked.

"Greene I'm pretty sure," Kloe responded. Glenn acknowledged with a small nod and began slowing down the car as he read the mailboxes. They were now on a dirt road. The second Kloe spotted the mailbox, she alerted Glenn. The car entered a large property.

There was a long field that looked as if it never ended and it was surrounded by trees. In the middle of the wide field, stood a white house and a barn. The windows in the white house were all lit up, so they guessed they had found the right house.