𝟒𝟏. to the rescue

WHITE FLAG

chapter forty-one : to the rescue
{ season three - episode eight }

chapter forty-one : to the rescue{ season three - episode eight }

GLENN PANTED HEAVILY as he paced back and forth in his room. He kept the leg of the chair he was tied up to tight in his grasp. His head whipped up to the door as Merle pushed it open, a guy with a gun over his shoulder behind him.

Glenn raised the chair leg, but Merle raised his hand. "Uh-uh." Glenn knew he didn't have a choice as the dude beside Merle trained his gun on him. So, he lowered the chair leg in defeat.

Except, when another man who held Kloe by the arm stormed inside, his eyes widened and anger began to fill them. A pit formed in his stomach as he examined her state.

Her bottom lip was bleeding, running down her chin. Her cheek was coated in blood, but it didn't come from a wound. She was limping from the large wound on her thigh that also pumped out blood. Her tank top was gone, leaving her in just her bra while her stomach and chest were covered with blood. Her neck had a strangulation mark, one similar to the one she had back in Atlanta camp.

Kloe's eyes watered even more as she stared at her boyfriend, who was covered in his own dried blood. The blood that looked like it came from his nose and mouth ran down his neck and onto his chest. His right eye was bruised and bloodshot.

Her arms were crossed over her chest, feeling extremely uncomfortable since she was standing in a room with men she didn't know without a shirt on. As Glenn took in her appearance, he instantly raised the chair leg again, his eyes filled with rage.

He took a few steps forward, but immediately stopped when the guy with the gun aimed it at Kloe's head. "Drop it," he ordered, brushing his finger over the trigger.

Glenn, who's eyes began to water as he never took his eyes off of Kloe, dropped the wood onto the ground. The man in charge wiped his nose with the back of his hand, the bleeding coming to an end.

"We're through with games," he said, pulling out a pistol from his belt. He held his finger over the trigger. "Now, one of you is gonna give up your camp." The pair stayed completely silent, holding each other's eyes. Taking the hint that they weren't going to answer, the man clicked his gun, aiming it straight at the woman in his grasp.

Kloe still didn't take her eyes off the person she loved most. If she were to die, Glenn would be the person she'd want to see before she would. But before he pulled the trigger, he released Kloe and stepped forward so he stood in front of Glenn. Now, the gun was aimed right between his eyes.

"The prison," Kloe choked out, attempting to limp forward, only to be stopped by Merle who extended his arm out so she couldn't get through.

"The one near Nunez?" Merle questioned, earning a firm nod from the pale woman.