chapter: 5

Author

"That's all for today class. I'm not giving you any homework since its weekends and we must rest during weekends." Mrs. Seo said. The students cheered. Some were howling, clapping, and some were chatting their seatmates while Mrs. Seo quieted them down.

"Calm down students. But that doesn't mean that our test for next week is cancelled." She said as they all whined and suddenly ran out of energy.

Mrs. Seo shook her head and started gathering her books. She is one of the most loved teachers at their school due to her kindness and humble personality. She rarely gives tests to her students but unfortunately, she needs to give one for next week.

The bell rang as soon as she collected her books as the students all stood up and bowed at their teacher before exiting the room.

They all started disappearing one by one. Mrs. Seo decided to leave the room when she spotted two of her students not leaving yet.

One was fixing her bag while the other one watches and seems to be waiting for her.

"How about you two?" Mrs. Seo asked while walking towards the two.

Ryujin heard their teacher and immediately bowed at her while Beomgyu did too.

"I'm just fixing up my things, Mrs. Seo." Ryujin smiled.

Ms. Seo nodded and moved her eyes to the boy beside Ryujin.

"I'm just waiting for her, Ma'am." Beomgyu responded with a thin smile.

Mrs. Seo slowly nodded and examined her two students. They both looked at each other then back to the teacher in front of them.

She fixed her glasses and cleared her throat. "Date?"

She asked with a serious face which sent shivers to them. Since Mrs. Seo is really the kind of teacher that is approachable and is friendly even to her students, Ryujin and Beomgyu got really nervous when she placed a straight face because she always have her smile all the time. Mrs. Seo's serious face is honestly very intimidating.

It was quickly replaced with a laugh when Mrs. Seo saw how nervous her students looked. "Silly me for asking that. But silence do means yes." She whispered the last part.

"You two look good together." She muttered under her breath which received awkward smiles from the two.

"Anyways, I'll go now." She told them as they bowed one last time. "Get home safely kids." She waved and left them in the classroom.

"I swear..." Ryujin said and slung her bag over her shoulder.

"Mrs. Seo is really funny." Beomgyu spoke while walking beside her.

"Mhm. I guess." She hummed in response.

"Beomgyu!"

They heard someone called from the distance and saw Jeongin running towards them with a smile plastered on his face.

"What took you two long in the classroom?" Jeongin asked while raising his brows.