chapter: 22

Author

Ryujin just finished her dinner with her family and is currently walking up to her room carrying Byulie on her arms. She would love to bring her catsㅡDallie and Byulie in their apartment since Beomgyu doesn't mind too. But sadly, pets aren't allowed on their apartment.

Anyways, Ryujin did missed them so much as well. She got relieved when she saw that her parents are in a good condition and nothingㅡor no one is bothering them.

They also caught up with the things they missed like how are they doing, what's going on with school and of course, how is she doing with Beomgyu. The girl replied genuinely and surprisingly she didn't felt weirded out when her parents asked her about 'them'.

Who are we kidding now? It's been a WHILE since they've been living together. It's getting normal.

Ryujin felt the comfort she missed from her family's home. She missed her parents, her cats, the living room where they used to hang out to watch dramas or movies, the kitchen where she used to help her mom cook their food, her room since she was young.

The apartment isn't really bad. Don't get her wrong, she loves the apartment. She got used to living with her bestfriend. But of course, a place where she grew up in will always have a special place in her heart.

Opening the door to her room, she stood still at the door frame glancing around. Nothing changed. She smiled and placed down Byulie on the floor so she can walk around.

She walked to her bed and prepared to rest. Hovering the blanket over her body, Ryujin scrolled through her phone hoping that she can watch anything on Netflix since she isn't really feeling sleepy as it's just 10pm. The current drama she's watching hasn't posted the latest episode yet so she's trying to find something to kill time.

She sighed and pressed the home button of her phone before turning on her side. You guessed it, she can't find anything to watch. She tried opening YouTube and scrolled to find video but again...nothing picks her interest.

She let her arms fall on her sides and stared at the ceiling.

"I wonder what he's doing?" She mumbled looking at Byulie who is settled on her bed just next to her.

He hasn't texted nor called since he left their house and she still hasn't collected the guts to check up on him since she thinks he's busy.

Ryujin pouted before checking her phone again since maybe she missed a message but still, no. She sighed before thinking about going to sleep.

As she was about to close her phone and attempt to sleep since she has nothing to do anyways, a caller id made her eyes lit up.

Choi 🐻 is calling...

Ryujin blinks her eyes a couple of times. "He called?" She looked at Byulie with wide eyes which the cat just responded with a meow. Well duh.

She didn't expect him to call that soon... well maybe she did but-

She went back to her senses and puffed her cheeks. She sat up before clicking the green button.

"Hello?"

"Hi baby..." He sounds tired but his deep and raspy voice was enough to give tingles to the girl.