chapter: 17

Ryujin

Wow. What an unusual day. Why you may ask?

If you remember what happened, Chaeryeong suddenly came by our apartment without telling either of us. Quick flashback, we explained everything and she said she won't tell anyone. She promised us and we trusted her words. Chaeryeong also learned that we are already dating and I think she was more happier than us haha.

Anyways for the past few days, Beomgyu has been acting kinda cold towards me right? And it annoyed the hell out of me honestly. Um yes I know, I don't have the rights to be annoyed or something but I was and I couldn't do anything about it.

But that is not the point. After blabbering this to myself, its like my words was heard by something that Beomgyu goes with me EVERYWHERE I go. I said I'd rather him being clingy rather than him being cold so who am I to complain?Psh.

Just now, I am in front of my locker and Beomgyu is leaning on one of them waiting for me to finish fixing my things. If it wasn't for the seating arrangement in our classroom, he'll probably be sitting next to me...

I took a quick glance at Beomgyu who was quietly watching. Not even uttering a word that it's making it creepy.

"You keep on glancing at me since we got here. What's wrong?" The audacity of him to ask when he looks like he's STARING at my soul. Who wouldn't be creeped out?

"Nothing. You're just acting strange." I continued putting my textbooks in my locker.

"Aren't you being too obvious? I thought we're keeping everything lowkey." I whispered blinking at him.

"What? I am lowkey." Beomgyu replied with a chuckle.

"This is? Your lowkey? Imagine what highkey would look like." I closed my locker and started walking as I felt him follow me. I look like I have a dog at school.

"You don't have to imagine the highkey. I can show it to you everyday." He slung an arm around my shoulders as I snickered. "But school is an exemption."

"Mhm. Of course, your girls are gonna come for me if they knew." I spoke.

"Can you stop minding them? I'm not giving any attention to them. I told you that already." Beomgyu removed his arm from my shoulder and held the strap of his backpack.

"Aha yeah? Look to your right." I chuckled as he did what I said and saw the group of girls giggling over him walking pass them.

"See?" I raised my brows as he walked faster grabbing my arm.

"I'm not interested in them, Ryu." Beomgyu let go of my arm. "If only they knew I'm yours already then they'll stop, right?" He fluttered his eyes at me as I scoffed.

"As if. And hey I'm not claiming you...yet. In your dreams." I said and walked passed him going in the canteen first.

I grabbed myself a tray as I heard Beomgyu's footsteps behind me. I scanned the lunch for today and I'm impressed, they cooked new meals today. I decided my food and put it on my tray before walking away from the line to find a table.

"There." Beomgyu spoke and pointed at the distance where Chaeryeong, Minjeong, and another boy?

We walked up to them as they noticed our prescence and waved at us.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Finally." Minjeong said while we sat down at the chairs available.

"Where were you guys?" Chaeryeong asked grabbing a bite of her food.