chapter: 25

Ryujin

I collected my textbooks and heaved a sigh. The bell just rang as my eyes traveled to the big clock stuck on the wall to see that it's 12pm, meaning its lunch time. I stayed in the library to review some topics while waiting for lunch but I ended up just spacing out for the whole 30 minutes of my stay.

I grabbed the strap of my bag and thanked the librarian before stepping out of the library. Beomgyu went with me at the library earlier but soon told me he had to see Heeseung after 5 minutes so he left and never came back.

But he told me that we will get lunch together, so I'll just see him at the cafeteria I guess?

Walking through the hallways, I see students walking out of class, on their lockers, but most walking to get lunch. I decided to stop by my locker to drop some of my textbooks since I don't want to bring these thick and heavy books with me everywhere I go.

I heard someone walk up behind the door of my locker. I couldn't see his face but I know for sure who this is.

I smiled unknowingly and continued to put the rest of my books before slamming my locker just to be greeted by a face I'm familliar with.

"Beom-"

The smile I was wearing quickly dropped when I realized who the person is. He was smiling widely at me while I continued to stare at him.

"Hey, babe." He called in a disgusting seductive tone.

I scrunched my forehead and started walking away from him. I never thought I would see that face of his up close again. I never dreamed to see that face of his again.

I felt someone grabbed my forearm and made me stop walking.

"Let me go, Jaemin." I aggressively removed my arms from his grasp.

"I just want to say hi." Jaemin chuckled and faced me.

I glanced around the hallway and saw students staring at us in a weird way. Some stopped walking, some didn't but gave us weird stares.

I sighed and looked at him dead in the eye. "Well then hi!" I greeted sarcastically. "Now I gotta go." I pointed at my front and attempted to walk again but he blocked my way.

"That's it?" Jaemin raised a brow. "Come on, Jin. Acting like you don't know me huh?." He said as I crossed my arms.

"Seems like it. I did forgot about you." I said blankly while he smirked.

"Good."

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him confused.

"Let's start over again, shall we?" Jaemin slowly started approaching me as I took a step backward.

"No, thank you. I don't tolerate cheaters." I told him before walking away. As I was almost at the entrance of the cafeteria, I was stopped when someone held my hand.

"Stop this shit Jaemin. I'm so done with you." It's him again. I tried to let go but he gripped my hand even tighter.

"I'm gonna get you to come back to me." He neared his face to mine while I pushed him away.