chapter 33

Author

A week later...

The event planners and coordinators are now seated around the table in the Organization Room. Rowoon, one of the event planners called a meeting to discuss the upcoming plans for the event. They already have a draft on how the event will flow throughout the event. However, there are still minor changes that are still need to be discussed.

"I thought the event will happen at our gymnasium." Sieun spoke, slightly confused.

"That was before. The heads called me in their office earlier and told me that the gymnasium is not available on that day." Rowoon explained.

"So, what now? What did they suggest?" Yonsang placed his chin on his palm.

Silence surrounded the four students as they thought for a bit. They already had an initial plan, but now it needs to revised again because the venue changed.

"We can use the open field." Ryujin suggested, looking up from her paper. The three students looked at each other slowly.

"We never use the field for an event like this, why not we use this opportunity? Plus, the event will happen at night. It will feel like a festival kind of night concert." She added.

The three nodded in agreement.

"Write that down." Rowoon told them as they did what he said.

"That is actually a great idea!" Sieun exclaimed while writing down on her paper.

"I do have a concern though." Yonsang raised his hand.

Ryujin raised her brows and nodded at him.

"What if it rains?" He asked while Rowoon and Sieun also looked at her, anticipating an answer.

"I already checked the weather on that day." Ryujin showed them the weather prediction that day from her phone showing them that the percentage of rain is low.

"But just to be sure, we need to have back up plans." Ryujin pocketed her phone. "Do you guys have any suggestions?"

"Tents?" Sieun suggested. "I mean we can prepare tents just in case."

"Yeah, I agree with Sieun." Yonsang nodded at her.

"I'll make sure to deliver this message to the heads ASAP. Before they cancel this whole thing." Rowoon told them.

"Alright, now we need to discuss on how we will distribute our tasks." Rowoon spoke. "I know this isn't approved yet, but the event is getting near, and it's better safe than sorry."

"We need someone that will take care of the order of the performances, and someone that will check on the other productions to make sure that everything is on track, for now. We'll distribute it to two each."

"I'll just be checking in the productions." Yonsang proposed.

"I'll take care of the orders." Sieun said.

"I'll go with Sieun." Ryujin spoke while Rowoon nodded at all of them.

"Alright, I'll be with Yonsang then." He said.

"By the way, it's a 3-day event so we need to come up with a plan on how everything will go. From day one until day three." Rowoon added.

"Suggestions?"