chapter: 9

Author

Ryujin and Beomgyu decided to get ice cream first then went to the third floor to look around.

"What did you buy in that shop in the second floor?" Beomgyu asked while they're walking around.

"Nothing. I just got curious since the outside design of it was bright pink." Ryujin ate a spoonful of the ice cream. "But it was just full of women clothes and accesories."

They settled at the side, and leaned along the glass railings. This mall has a mall balcony where you'll see the ground floor and the glass bridge that connects the right and left side parts of each floor.

"I know there's always a lot of people here but I didn't expect it to be this much." Ryujin spoke.

You can see teenagers, families, friend groups, couples, some are alone. Literally you can see every type of people who roams around malls in one look from the balcony.

"I know. Good thing people are finding time to relax a little bit and enjoy the weekends." Beomgyu said.

"By the way." She added as Beomgyu looked at her.

"What took you long in that perfume shop? I've been waiting for 30 minutes there. Almost thought you forgot about me and left." Ryujin said while he just chuckled.

"Of course not. The perfume I like is already sold out and I can't pick one for a substitute so I ended up staying longer than I expected."

"But you still bought something." She looked at the bag in his hands.

"I asked the salesman there to pick a perfume for me." Beomgyu explained as she tilted her head.

"You trusted a salesman?" She asked shock.

"He seemed genuine that this scent suits me and I ended up liking it more than I thought I would." He collected their paper cups and threw it in the nearby trashcan.

"Its been a while since I've been here." Ryujin said as they continued walking.

"Me too. Do want to go somewhere? We can go eat or something." Beomgyu asked as she shook her head.

"We just had ice cream. I'm full." She held her tummy. "How about you?"

"Well, mom's birthday is in two days and I want to give something to her." Beomgyu said.

"Oh right." Ryujin spoke. "What are you planning to buy?"

"That's...my problem. I have no idea what she likes these days." Beomgyu scratched his head and looked around.

Ryujin held her chin and thought. "I saw a jewelry shop at the second floor. Wanna check it out?"

She didn't wait for Beomgyu's answer and started dragging him by the wrist.

Ryujin

Mom's likes jewelry right? So Beomgyu's mom might like some jewelry for her birthday. Besides, his son will be the one giving it to her so she'll no doubt love it.