chapter: 12

Author

"Hey guys!"

The once noisy table became silent all of a sudden when they heard a voice greeting them. The ten looked over the girl who's slowly approaching them.

"Finally! Gwan Eunji came." Minho stood up greeting the brunette and gave her a quick hug.

Gwan Eunji...well do I need to introduce her again? Alright then.

Gwan Eunji, The Gwan's only daughter who's family is also a friend of the Chois. Not much of a background about her yet. But their family rarely comes to Chois gatherings and its surprising to see them attend a party now.

Beomgyu took a deep breath and lightly shook his head. He didn't know that the Gwans are invited to the party since his mom never told him.

Ryujin on the other hand, looked at his face and saw his reaction. She started patting his back and put her gaze back at the brunette.

So Gwan Eunji was that girl that caught my eyes earlier. She isn't a cousin then. But she was sitting at the cousin's table though...

"Oh my god. Yena and Soobin! How are you guys?" Eunji greeted the siblings as they gave a thin smile.

"We're doing really fine. How about you?" Yena replied.

"Kinda busy about things but I'm doing great." She smiled as her eyes landed at Karina who's staring at her.

"Gwan Eunji, you're back." Karina placed down her glass and crossed her arms.

"I am. Good to see you again Karina." Eunji spoke and gave her a grin as she shrugged.

Minho looked at the two girls as he sensed this uhm really awkward atmosphere between them.

"Uh well Eunji. Come sit down here." Minho motioned her as he gave space between him and Beomgyu.

"Thanks, Minho." Eunji thanked and started sitting down at the couch beside Beomgyu.

"Hey, Beomgyu." She looked at the boy who was focused on drinking as soon as she sat down. "Didn't expect to see me here right?"

"Hm." Beomgyu hummed in response. "Such a surprise."

"You're not gonna greet me or anything?" She demanded as Beomgyu looked at her with a sigh.

"By the way." Thanks to Minho who spoke, the tension broke off as they all focused at him.

"Since you know some of us already." Minho said to Eunji and handed her a glass of wine.

"Let me introduce you to Seo Changbin, Choi San, Park Seonghwa, Heo Aisha." He started introducing the rest as they did handshakes each.

"I heard a lot about their families." She said. "Nice to meet new faces. I'm Gwan Eunji." She returned a smile at them.

"Oh and this is Ryujin." Minho pointed at the girl beside Beomgyu who was watching them.

Eunji turned to look at her as she scanned her up and down. She sure is wondering why Beomgyu and her are seated so close to each other since she came but still managed to show a friendly face to light up the atmosphere.