chapter: 15

Author

Days has passed since they talked about the 'dating' thingy they both approved on. They agreed on staying lowkey as possible so it won't spark any news specially that they are already back in school. Yep, the break flew by so fast but it didn't bother Ryujin much since she misses going to school anyways.

Since the day they started dating, they must admit there was no progress at all. Beomgyu said he'll be himself and she can surely see that. His hugging habit suddenly poof! gone. But he is still Beomgyu who's caring and a loving bestfriend. Its just that his habit of hugging her suddenly stopped. That made her think that maybe this is his way of saying he doesn't like her in a way she's thinking of.

But, Beomgyu was the one who proposed this dating idea? Anyways, it's okay for Ryujin since it hasn't been a week since they started dating and maybe he'll improve? Oh boy, she doesn't even know.

Literal, lowkey that he's not even showing it.

"Psst." Ryujin's thoughts got cut off when her seatmate nudged her. She raised her brows as her seatmate gazed at the teacher then back at her. "Mr. Hwang is calling you."

Ryujin met the professor's eyes as she gulped at him staring at her. "Yes, Mister?"

"Stand up." He spoke as Ryujin slowly stood up from her chair and and faced the teacher.

"Define cubic polynomial, Miss Shin." Mr. Hwang walked back at the whiteboard and watched Ryujin.

"It is a type of polynomial that has a degree of 3..." Ryujin answered, she remembers this from the past lessons and from a few years back.

"Mhm." He looked at her up and down. "I should've gave you a harder one but ANYWAYS, don't space out on my class since this is Math." He told everyone and tapped the table. Mr. Hwang motioned her to sit down so he can continue the lesson.

"Mr. Hwang really loves calling you in class huh? He's always testing you if you can answer his questions but you end up answering it anyways." Her seatmate whispered at her.

"As if she can't answer it. She's one of the top students in our class, Denise." Her other seatmate joined the conversation, named Daehwi.

"How do you even memorize all of this formulas and everything?" He asked Ryujin who was listening to them.

"I don't know...Study?" She raised a brow.

"Hah makes sense." Denise focused back on the class.

"I study too but I can't remember even one lesson..." Daehwi muttered. "How about Beomgyu? You guys are close. And he's smart too." He asked and pointed at Beomgyu who's sitting at the front. "You two are a golden duo."

Ryujin let out a chuckle and looked at Beomgyu who was writing on his notebook. "He studies too, maybe?" She replied to Daehwi and looked at the whiteboard.

"You two are like connected to each other. Your brains are amazing." He said. "What if you guys are actually siblings?"

Ryujin looked at the boy beside her with furrowed eyebrows. "Seriously?" She snorted.

"Why? Aren't siblings so much better than bestfriends?" Daehwi asked curiously.

"I don't know, I don't have a sister or a brother." She replied.

"And neither does he." He glanced at Beomgyu.

"Yeah, but no thanks." Ryujin said and waved her hands.

"I wouldn't like that either..." Denise whispered while the two looked at her confusingly.

"They look good together. They can't be siblings!" Denise whisper-shouted at Daehwi.