chapter 30

Beomgyu

On our way to our class, we received a lot of stares, like A LOT from the students. I mean, because of what happened at the cafeteria, we weren't surprised. But that doesn't mean I regret what I did. I would never regret what I did yesterday, I claimed Ryujin as my girlfriend. I just stated facts.

Besides, Jaemin deserved to be put in his place. Past is past, alright? Even Ryujin is pissed off him. What more I am, I know every single detail of what bullshit he did to Ryujin back then.

And I would never let that happen again.

"Mr. Choi." I heard my name being called. I looked front and saw Mr. Wang looking at me with raised brow.

"Uh, yes, Mister?" I asked.

"What is there to look at Miss Shin instead of focusing in class, hm?" Mr. Wang said while looking at Ryujin, who was now staring at me.

The whole class giggled at what Mr. Wang said. So basically, everyone is looking at me like I'm some hot topic.

First, I have a lot of things in my mind. Second, I was dozing off. Third, I didn't even realize I was looking at her. Fourth, she's pretty to stare at, so it doesn't matter -

"Uh, I wasn't. I was just kinda dozing off. Sorry, mister." I apologized and fixed my lazy position.

Mr. Wang fixed his glasses and put his textbook down. He crossed his arms and looked at me. Oh no, am I gonna get scolded? I scanned the whole class, and everyone went quiet. Oh no, am I gonna get scolded?

"Congrats on finally realizing each other's feelings. That is not something we all see every day." He chuckled and looked at both Ryujin and I.

The whole class was taken aback by his words and looked at each other. Well, this is NOT something we see every day. Did we just all hear THE Mr. Wang congratulate us for....dating?

"Mr. Wang, are you congratulating them for dating?" One of our classmates asked, followed by the chuckles from the others.

"Everyone can see their chemistry except them." He shrugged. "So them realizing it was something worth celebrating for."

Wow, Mr. Wang must have had a great day today. This is not so Mr. Wang of him. I hope he will stay like this for the rest of the school year.

"BeomRyu is finally sailing. I'm emotional." Jeongin faked cry as the class laughed. I just shook my head as a response followed with a low chuckle.

Mr. Wang faked a cough and tapped his table. "Okay, that's enough. Let's go back to our lesson."

"Of course, he had to ruin it." Jeongin whispered softly and crossed his arms. Luckily, Mr. Wang did not hear him because he was already facing the board.

My eyes found their way to Ryujin and saw that she's looking at me still with her eyebrows raised.

I gave her a playful flying kiss as she just gave a disgusted look and looked away.

But of course, the smile on her face will betray her all the time.

Author