chapter: 14

Beomgyu

I fluttered my eyes open as the white ceiling greeted me. I grunted when I felt my head in pain. Right, I drank quite a lot last night because of the game. That bottle is rigged. It kept on pointing at me or Ryujin. Oh wait, Ryujin.

I can already feel weight on my arm as I turned my head to look beside me. And there she is...with her eyes closed while clinging to my arm. I remember her saying to get my arms off her last night, now she's the one holding my arm while sleeping.

I can't feel my arm already. Maybe this is also the reason why I woke up. Did she stay in that position all night? I was 'hugging' her before going to sleep though...

Okay, its actually hurting now. I need to move it.

I slowly moved my arm while also removing her arms at the same time when Ryujin groaned and fixed her position to hug my arm again.

If I were you, I would love to hug my arm and stay in that position too Ryujin, but damn that arm that you're holding is hurting already. I don't want to get cramps.

I should wake her up but looking at the clock its just 7 am in its still her sleeping hours.

I let my other arm fall from the side of the bed and sighed. I also want to take a shower... I didn't get to shower last night since I was so sleepy already. And Ryujin here looks like she's hugging a teddy bear or something. I guess I'll be staying like this for a while.

But seems like God heard me since Ryujin finally let go of my arm and faced the other side of the bed.

I looked over to see if she's still asleep and saw that she is. I immediately shook my arm in relief and stretched it.

I reached out to fix her blanket and stood up from the bed. If she's gonna sleep more then its better that she stays warm.

I did my morning stretch and opened the curtains a little bit so the sunlight can enter the room. My feet led me quietly to the bathroom as I entered and closed the door.

Finally, a nice shower.

...

After 10 minutes or so, I finished my shower and got out of the bathroom with my towel over my shoulders.

I glanced at Ryujin and saw her spacing out staring at the ceiling. She's still laying down and she's holding the blanket over her body.

I checked the ceiling and there's nothing there. Is she alright? She's having a staring contest with the ceiling. I scrunched my eyebrows and approached her.

"Good morning, you okay?" I asked.

Ryujin removed her stare from the ceiling and looked at me. "Yes, I am."

"Good morning too." She yawned and rubbed her eyes then sat up from the bed.

"You can sleep more if you'd like. Its still early." I said and started drying my hair with a towel..

"It's okay. How about you? You are up early." She asked and started fixing the bed.

I chuckled at the memory of her hugging my arm earlier. I don't know why but I find really funny since Ryujin rarely gets close to me like that.

"Why are you laughing?" Ryujin looked at me terrified.

"Oh um, nothing. I just woke up earlier than usual so I got out of bed." I said and looked away from her. "We should go eat breakfast downstairs before leaving."