chapter: 26

Author

"Jeongin's place at 5:30 guys. Don't be late!" Minjeong reminded the squad.

"Again, WHY MY PLACE?" Jeongin sulked and crossed his arms.

So quick recap, Beomgyu and Ryujin basically announced to the whole academy that they are dating. Some were surprised, some didn't really care, and some expected it. But, they had some explaining to do when it came to their friends, mainly the 2Jeongs who felt most betrayed of all because they weren't aware beforehand. 

They told them that they really are dating and are engaged but excluded the real reason for why and how this all started. Basically, no one knows the real reason but them.

Back to the friend group, they decided to hang out after class at Jeongin's place because they want to hear more about Beomgyu and Ryujin's story. Though they both know that they already told everything that they can tell them, they really can't get away with their friends so they had no choice but to come. Besides, it has been a while since they hung out as a group due to their schedules. 

"Because we agreed so." Minjeong also crossed her arms and gave him a glare as Jeongin rolled his eyes at her.

"She's talking like she did not decide that herself." Jeongin whispered.

"So are you coming, Taehyun?" Chaeryeong glanced at the boy beside her who was confused about what was happening.

Taehyun was with them at the canteen earlier but he had to leave earlier than the others because he had classes. He happens to run into Chaeryeong when the class ended and she just greeted him and pulled him with her to meet up with their friends.

"Uh where? Why?" Taehyun asked in confusion.

"To Jeongin's. We'll hang out." Heeseung put his arms around Taehyun's shoulder. "And hear more about those two." He added and pointed at the two who were talking from afar.

"Oh. I barely even heard the story earlier..." Taehyun spoke.

"That's why you need to come! I will tell you the story while we walk to his place so you can catch up." Chaeryeong told him as he nodded hesitantly.

"Okay? Sure, but I'll just stay until 7pm." He told them as they nodded.

"We should go to them now. They are probably just waiting for us." Ryujin said eyeing the five who are giving glances at them.

"Ryu." Ryujin was about to start walking when Beomgyu stopped her by holding her hand. She looked at their hands and then at Beomgyu who was looking at her.

"What?" She raised her brows.

"I don't think I can come with you, with you guys." Beomgyu told her. 

Ryujin raised her brows and faced him. "Something wrong?" She scanned his face as he puffed his cheeks.

"I just need to take care of something. I will catch up." He reassured her.

"Something? Is it serious?" She asked, worry was heard in her voice.

He shook his head and gave her a smile. "It's just something my dad needs help with."