chapter: 13

Ryujin

"I'm so sorry for what happened to you." Karina apologized while helping me remove the stains from my dress with a wet tissue.

Me and Karina are currently in the bathroom since she pulled me here after that situation at the poolside.

"None of this is your fault. Don't apologize." I told her.

I never knew this will happen. I had this feeling that Eunji is that type of person but I shrugged it off when she was nice to me...at first.

It was just earlier when I was admiring her from afar because of how pretty she is but then I got to meet her and oh her face was opposed of her personality.

Now, I understand why Beomgyu's ignoring that girl. She causes trouble. A lot of trouble...

She even told me in my face that I don't deserve Beomgyu. I was so close to losing my patience back there and I don't even know why. But good thing, I controlled myself. I don't want to cause a scene since Eunji was already causing one.

I also didn't know that Karina was watching us though I saw that she was the first one who reacted when the beer got poured on me. I just hope Beomgyu did not saw what happened.

Speaking about Beomgyu, where is that man? I'm actually thinking about this since earlier. Should I tell him what happened or should I let it just pass?

"Can I ask something?" I looked at Karina as she hummed.

I was hesistant to ask but I really want to know something. "Who is Eunji?" She stopped from wiping my dress and stood up straight. I just know minor things about her but not entirely everything but I noticed that she and Karina seems to be off with each other.

"She...is a troublemaker." She replied and started washing her hands.

"So you knew her?"

"Of course I do. Her prescence at the party is questionable itself. They never go to parties unless they want something from the host." Karina said.

"How do you know that?" I asked as she sighed.

"If Eunji wants something, she will do everything to get it." She held my shoulders.

"Did she do something to you?" I asked that caught her off guard.

"I m-mean when Eunji came you and her had this really off atmosphere and I just can't help but to notice...also for the Choi siblings."

"Did something like this happened in the past?" I asked.

"Yes." She sighed. "She's up to no good. The history is just repeating itself." She responded as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Being in a relationship with a Choi is never easy...But don't worry, Beomgyu is there. He will make sure that Eunji won't bother you anymore."

"Karina." I called out her name. "Can I ask you a favor?"

Karina tilted her head in confusion. "What is it?"

"Can you not tell Beomgyu about what happened?" I said as she widen her eyes.

"Why? He needs to know about what happened. This is just the first, Ryujin. He needs to know so it won't happen again." She approached me as I bit my lower lip.