chapter: 27

Ryujin

I can't believe what I just saw. I saw Eunji kissing Beomgyu. I don't know what to feel. As far as I know, Beomgyu doesn't like Eunji. Right? She is literally the reason why we are in this situation.

Scratch that.

I can't believe Beomgyu lied to me. He didn't come with us and lied that his dad needs help with something? Damn, he even used his dad to get away with meeting Eunji.

I turned my back and ran all the way here in the apartment. I don't want to hurt myself by seeing them more.

I doubt that Eunji isn't the one who sent me the location. I know she would want me to see their little secret meet-up, huh? I did, and I'm glad I did.

Yes, I am glad. If this is his way of telling me that he's just playing with me, then be it. If he won't tell me sooner, I might lose my mind.

Right? Why would Beomgyu even meet up with her in the first place? The last time I checked, he despises her.

I was mad, and furious the second I saw Eunji placed her lips on him.

But I felt my heart shatter to pieces when I saw how he didn't push her away.

How could you, Beomgyu...

You played with my feelings. You show me that you like me, yet you have the guts to kiss another girl?

Is this part of the plan? Am I just part of the plan? Is Beomgyu really just playing with my feelings? with me? Well, he never said he likes me, so who the hell am I to complain.

I don't want to believe what I saw, I really don't want to. Because that's Beomgyu, I know he wouldn't do such a thing.

But I was there, I saw it with my own eyes. I don't want to hate him, but how can I not?

When I reached our apartment, I immediately broke down into tears and cried by myself. I'm badly hurt. He should be the one comforting me at times when I'm crying, but funny, how he is the reason now.

I've been played by a guy before, and Beomgyu knows damn well that I never trusted any guy after that, except him, except Beomgyu. But wow, they are all the same, huh?

Choi Beomgyu, fuck you.

But you know what? Those tears dried up so fast. The thought of him and Eunji is making my blood boil that I don't want to cry my eyes out anymore. I want to leave this place.

I still have time to leave until he comes back here. I knew going back here would be a stupid idea since he also lives here. And I know for a fact that by the time he gets back, he would explain the reason why he didn't show up at the hang out and probably lie in my face again.

But fuck that, I don't want to hear his stupid explanations.

What I saw earlier is enough explanation for me.

I heard the apartment door open as I shut my eyes in frustration and stopped shuffling my bag. Shit, I should have left sooner. I took a deep breath and quickly zipped my bag before he could even enter the bedroom.