Chapter 12~ high

Not edited- Okay so to be fair I wrote this in a car so dont be all 'omg thats not how u spell it' cause mu autocorrect rlly likes to fuck w me.

And also tarja was asleep -_-

But have fun w this long chapterrr, make sure to vote and comment and if this gets 1.4k+ comments and 473 votes I'll start writing another chapter!

4k+ comments and 473 votes I'll start writing another chapter!

Abby Madden

"we're home boys!" Ivy shouts as we all walk through the doors. Ivy insisted for her to hold her bags and not her guards but I think Aleixo still needs to make up.

Therefore the reason he's grunting dragging my heavy ass suitcase in as I yawn, "thanks Lexi" I ruffle his hair like a dogs and he smacks my wrist.

I go to glare at him but I'm interrupted by a dog bark followed by an angry goose growling in the distance. Damn someone pissed Goose off

"IVY!" We all flinch when Ares's shout echos through out the house and Ivy's eyes meet mine before we start walking further down the hallway. Since when does grumpy ass bitch sound this happy for anything?

"Hell no, I'm out" Mason shakes his head walking away and Athena gives a dramatic salute before following.

"I'll put these in the room" Aleixo sighs behind us.

Ivy takes a step closer to me when Goose barks again.

But what catches us by surprise is when the guys are all on the floor of the living room, Dominico leaning against the couch asleep, Nico laying on the coffee table, Ares leaning against the wall grinning at his wife.

"Jesus darling" Ivy gasps running to him and I stand there with my arms crossed when I see Sebastian leaning against the coffee table with his ass on the ground, eyes bloodshot red.

The woman from the party, the one who glared at me and had her hands all over him kneeling next to Sebastian but whenever she goes to touch him Goose growls.

"Shut up stupid dog" she snaps at him and Sebastian gasps so fucking dramatically before hugging Goose close to him and giving her a lousy glare.

My eyes fall to the cigarettes on the ground, drugs and alcohol. Damn why wasn't I invited?

She places her arms around his neck and kisses his neck and that's when my jaw clenched before I walk towards her, he is higher then my expectations and she's kissing him?

"Yeah, no" I mutter grabbing her forearm and yanking her up, seeing she's fully sober kissing down a high man's neck.

"Woah" Sebastian comments covering Goose's eyes when his blue ones land on my legs, why're men always looking at my legs?

"You. What do you want?" The girl tugs her arm away from me and I hear Dominico scoff. Hmm, let me think. Get your nasty ass away from him? Maybe?