TRUTH SERUM STORY -1

Welcome to another short story ☺️
I hope so u guys enjoy this one..
also Do inline comments

*********

It starts from ..after RiAnsh first marriage... When Riddhima first time saw ragini's statue..and Vansh caught her....

.
.
.
.

After getting caught red handed by Vansh in backyard with the statue..she came in the room almost Scared..

Anyhow she managed to pretend so confident and Brave in front of vansh ...but she herself know ..what was her condition at that time..as if
" Jerry was caught by the The Tom "

Only she knows her heart beated against her ribcage...due to fear..She is damn sure that he must have listened them clearly ...

She rubbed her sweat formed on her forehead.... Seeing the water kept on table..she gulped the whole glass of water..

Riddhima - thank god..!! I managed the situation...warna !!!

She sighed in relief.. taking deep breaths..

Vansh came from the door ..

Vansh - what did you manage sweetheart........!!?

He said in his deep voice.....Which made her turn towards the voice in shock..

Few minutes ago she became normal..but hearing his voice..it's was enough to send cold shiver through her spine

a mini attack it was....

she turned Immediately towards him...

Riddhima - Haa..?? No..N... Nothing ...Vansh...

Vansh raised his eyebrows hearing this ..as  little happiness was depicting  through his eyes..

Vansh - really ?? Not bad sweetheart..
From Mr Rai singhaniya to Vansh...
Ahhh..it touched me...Now I feel I'm married ....

He closed his eyes saying this .. feeling it..

Opening them..he walked towards her ...

He said tracing his fingers on her face slightly to which riddhima stepped back ..not letting him touch her ...

Vansh smiled seeing her....

Vansh moved towards her again.. trying to pin her on the wall...

Riddhima started to go back nervously seeing him.. while Vansh tried to come close to her ..

she touched the wall.. there was no way to escape..and fearing that he would cross his limits...she made her hand to him ...making him to stop at the place...

Riddhima - Tumhari patni jarur hu..Par waise nahi jaise tum chahte ho .....Shyad tum bhul rahe ho ..humari normal shaadi nahi hai...

She said glaring him angrily..

Vansh laughed a little listening her..he came closer to her..but keeping Little distance from her this time...

Vansh - Sweetheart shayad tum bhul rahi ho..ki kuch minute pehle hi tumne patni ka haaq adda kiya hai..abb mujhe rok kar tumhe nahi lagta ki tum apni baat se mukar rahi ho ?? Right ?? Yeh toh galat baat Hui na ??

He said pouting his lips ..
And  his fingers on her face... which suddenly started to Move towards her lips ...

Vansh's POV -