Chapter 13~ Tortilla Española

Not edited- heyyyy, sorry for a update gap n shit but I actually studied. Mhm right.

Anyways, i have midterms in a day and one for french tomorrow and here I am at 8:30 writing this. Lets see how long it takes to finish and post it.

Mentioned it was a part of the book before in the first chap but imma say it again to be safe
TW: eating disorder

So make sure to comment and vote for the next chapterrr. I'll start writing it when this gets 1k+ comments and 563 votes!

 I'll start writing it when this gets 1k+ comments and 563 votes!

Abby Madden

Today sucks.

It's 2 in the evening and no one is up, Ares and Ivy are upstairs doing god knows what because Ivy woke up at 8 and couldn't sleep again when she messaged me. I think the rest of the guys are all hung over, Athena is beating up some old man in the basement and Mason and D...Mason said they're making up. No more information needed.

I drank tea this morning which was kinda good, though half way through my glass I felt like throwing up. But ever since I got here to italy my eating has been a lot better than before, I couldn't even drink tea and water before. Now it's not so bad.

"I need to have sex" Akira groans into her hands and I roll my eyes before turning to look at her on my phone screen. She is my last resort.

Kidding, I love talking to her. And she loves ranting right after one of her runway shows.

"Did you eat?" she asks, turning her head to look at me and my eyes dart away, I almost passed out this morning. It was not good, I nodded to her, lying as I just walked back and forth in my room.

"When?"

I hold in a groan, "This morning" I lie again with ease. I'm such a good liar, would the FBI offer me a job or do I go to the-"Your nose scrunches a bit when you lie" she yawns

Ion think even the local popo gon offer you a receptionist job-

"It does not" I gasp and look into my mirror, shit she's right it does a bit. But it's so unnoticeable how the fuck did she see?

"Did you at least try to eat, my love?" she asks as she struggles to put her hair up in a bun, not really. I don't know why but I don't even get hungry anymore, after the strict diet John set for me three years ago I started eating much less and somehow my appetite got smaller.

"Fruits? You love chicken nuggets, uber eats yourself some" she grunts finally doing her bun and I sigh, I just don't want to waste food. After I can't eat and the food is just there I feel so bad for wasting it, this once I basically stuffed it down my throat but I puked it out ten minutes later.

"Akira, I'm not hungry." I mutter but then hold onto the edge of my vanity when the room spins slightly, I suck in a sharp breath and clear my throat.