Chapter 40: Bliss

WARNING, RATED XXX!!!
(Not PG cause you don't want to read it with your parents next to you, right?)

My dear innocent and dirty waffles, it seems that the two can't stop, I advise you to take caution. Just scroll it down and stop after the roses if you don't want to taint your innocence. But then who doesn't want smut? *Wink* 

My senses had become numb, 

my body still shivering from that unparalleled bliss, 

while my mind was frozen as I entered 

a trance-like state of supreme tranquility.

🛑  🛑  🛑  🛑  🛑

"How do you feel?" I asked as I lathered her back with soap, feeling the silkiness of her skin underneath my palm

"How do you feel?" I asked as I lathered her back with soap, feeling the silkiness of her skin underneath my palm. My hand running up and down her back, from her shoulders down to her lower back, then sliding to her side, loving the feeling of her curves. 

Just then it dawned on me that she's  in pain after that fall.

"How about your lower back, babe?" I asked with a start, my hand sliding down onto her lower back, gently massaging it.

Clara Bell's hands stopped halfway of running it across her face as she tried to wipe off the water that ran along her face. 

"I don't know what happened but I don't feel the pain anymore," turning her head to look at me. "Weird..." she mumbled, turning her head back.

"I'm still gonna call a doctor to examine you before we leave tomorrow," I said over the noise of the running water.

"Okay," was all she said and my palm stroked her lower back, gliding it upwards. I felt her visibly shuddered under my palm and I smiled. 

I leaned closer to her, lips nipping her neck, running my tongue across the curve of her neck, ignoring the splattering of water on my face and her neck. 

"Are you sore?" I whispered against her neck.

My friend as hard as a rock and had been pointing at the direction of her plump butt. 

Not now, dear friend. 

Gotta wait for a day at least until she feels better. 

This were the times I wish that little head has a little brain in there and knows when to stop when it needed to.

But then, who am I kidding?

He's insistent.

I have been like a horny teenager every time our skin contacted, and now that I have had a taste of her, it's going to be a struggle every day to fight for it.