Epilogue 1: Preparation

Third Person POV

It was the day when the whole nation was waiting to come. After the news broke about the famous models' conviction, anyone who cheered or rooted for the models was glued to their seat, eyes on their television screen, watching with growing anticipation as the scene unfolded.

As Claire Preira stood on the podium, standing next to her were Ms. Tabitha and the former beauty queen, Mrs. Helena Ratskin, with several reporters, media flanked them.

"I'm sorry for everything that I've done to you. I was filled with jealousy. My dark desires controlled all sense that was left in me..."

As she apologized, words of regret poured out of her lips and were aimed foremost at Ms. Clara Bell Valiente, whom, at some point, she cared for. Tears rolled down her bared cheeks as she spoke of misery. Her beautiful face is filled with remorse, but Clara Bell, sitting next to Alex as they watched the scene through the big screen, didn't feel any sympathy for her.

She knew Claire was an outstanding actress.

"It's over, sweetheart," Alex murmured against her ears and she nodded.

She agreed that her battles is over. And she is looking forward for their future with Alex.

"Thank you for standing next to me, for always there with me," Clara Bell smile at him.

"I will always here for you," Alex replied and leaned down and kissed her.

A loud cough coming from Rafael Valiente broke the kiss and that's when they realized they are not alone.

They always forgets their parents seemed glued to their companies since they were engaged.

They appointed themselves to be their wedding planner.

"Sir," Emily's voice broke into my lost thought, "your meeting with Mr

"Sir," Emily's voice broke into my lost thought, "your meeting with Mr. Monroe is in five minutes," Emily announced, tearing my eyes away from the desktop screen. It rested on her.

She was standing in the doorway, one hand holding the lever handle. "Who is Mr. Monroe?" I asked.

My brain has seemed to process things slowly since this morning. I've been missing Clara Bell, but she's busy finding her wedding dress today.

"He's the realtor," Emily briefly explained, and just then, it dawned on me."Ah, yes!"

I decided to buy the building we saw the other day, perfect for Clara Bell to start her foundation. My wedding gift for her. I had already contacted a few lawyers who are inclined in this field to process all the papers needed.

Just then, my phone rang, and it was Clara Bell.

All thoughts about the said realtor forgotten... temporarily.

All that exhaustion I felt suddenly faded. A wide smile broke from my lips as I connected the call.

"Are you busy?" she asked before I could even say hello.