the struggle {avery bradley}

for: @lovewithoutlovex

------------------------------------

5 more games left for the Boston Celtics and they were fighting for the last spot in the playoffs in the eastern conference.

Avery was putting everything in to his workouts and practices to get into the playoffs.

Door slammed signalling that Avery is home. "Babe?" He shouted.

"Hello handsome" you said as you walked over to him and got onto your tip toes to kiss him.

"No don't stop" he moaned as you started to walk into the kitchen. You laughed and turned around and walked back towards him. You grabbed his hand and pulled him into the kitchen.

"Eat" you demanded and gave him a bowl of carbonara.

"How was your day" you asked. Recently you have been very worried about him lately coming to the home stretch.

"Tiring" he replied simply. He went to grab a bottle of water when he winced in pain.

"Are you okay?" You questioned.

"I hurt my arm in practice" he answered. You grabbed his dish and put it in the sink. You grabbed his hand and led him into the sitting room.

"Sit down" he obeyed. You started to massaged his arm. "You need to relax you have a big game tomorrow"

He sighed "I know, I know"

-

"And the Celtics won 117-116 against the Raptors and grab the 8 in the eastern conference and have entered the playoffs" the announcer said.

You cheered. Finally!

You waited outside the lockers talking to the other wives.

Avery was probably the last to leave the locker, like usual. "Ally!" He shouted and you ran towards him and kissed him.

"Congrats Avery!" You whispered into ear.

"Ally I couldn't have done it without you. You always believed in me even when I didn't believe in me and I am truly grateful for that. I love you so much"

"I love you too Avery"

"Now let's go out and celebrate" you laughed as he leaned down and gave you a quick kiss before leading you out of the Palace Stadium.

------------------------------------

sorry it's short but I hope you liked it 😊👊 who do you think is going to earn the last two spots in the eastern conference? I think Pacers and Nets
ily thank you 😘💞